Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 22, 15 at 9:04pm
Shinobi_razor

getting when i can. i'll be getting some Dragons packs when it releases so perhaps i'll have some stuff to trade for. its nothing really expensive, just some Aleshas, Necromancer Stockpiles, a couple Mogis and then some things with 2 black devotion i decided to throw in to help out both Gary and Mogis, like the 3BB demon from this block that makes the opponent sac all but 2 of their creatures, is all i mostly need. so its B/R and splashing in green for Life's Legacy (because draw power) and Reclamation Sage in sideboard for taking out enchantments, which is nice because he's 2 power meaning he can be abused by Alesha (will either die in combat or can be thrown with Tymaret).

but i just remembered how fun Gary is, so i wanted to have a last hurrah with him before he leaves this fall. after that i might go with warriors unless something more fun shows up between now and then.

Mar 22, 15 at 9:50am
Mister MacPhisto

Shinobi_razor, sounds fun. That something you are building right now or planning to?

Mar 22, 15 at 9:29am
Shinobi_razor

Nah, at least not right now. I'm going to play a Gray Merchant deck for the time being, Gary is just too much fun to use.

Mar 22, 15 at 9:01am
Mister MacPhisto

Shinobi_razor, that a deck/strategy you are planning on going with?

Mar 17, 15 at 9:30pm
Shinobi_razor

how about mono red's janky Dragon Tempest/Descent of the Dragons combo? me and some guys at T/O were talking about it when Descent was spoiled. all you do early game is drop tokens with Dragon Fodder and Outburst, and drop 1-2 mana creatures and get Tempest down, then turn 6-7 if you can you drop Descent turning all your guys into 4/4 dragons, deal a whole lotta damage upstairs due to Tempest and then you swing with them if the opponent isn't dead.

Mar 17, 15 at 7:40pm
Roxas

So excited for this next set. I still have my Temur deck, but I really need to add a lot of things to it.

Mar 16, 15 at 10:06am
Shinobi_razor

sort of yeah. i feel like I'm choosing the losing side by not making a dragon deck, but i was happy to see some nice things such as this amazing blocker:

he should be pretty good and coupled with a healthy amount of removal i hope my deck can hang with the dragons.

there's also a few good reprints, like Despise, which is very welcome in this meta and will be helpful once Thoughtseize leaves.

Mar 15, 15 at 2:31pm
Mister MacPhisto

Shinobi_razor, thanks for the info... sounds like some cool stuff.

Got you hopeful for the set overall?

Mar 06, 15 at 5:51pm
Shinobi_razor

there's a 3/3 warrior for 1BB that lets you sac a warrior for cost of 1B, and your opponent loses life according to the sacced warrior's power and you gain that much. i plan on putting that in my Alesha warrior deck if he ends up not selling for big bucks.

theres also a white warrior for 1W with lifelink, i think he's 2/1, and he's a morpher with a megamorph for like 1WW and when you flip him up you destroy a creature with 4+ power. might be good sideboard for warriors, or at least mono white in general. for now i think Murderous Cut or Valorous Stance is fairly good creature removal tech.

oh and new Sarkhan is 2URG for some reason. so that happened. he's gonna be a massive pain to play against.

Mar 06, 15 at 5:14pm
Mister MacPhisto

Shinobi_razor, a buddy of mine has been telling me about it.

Anything you are particularly impressed with?