Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 15 at 7:25pm
Shinobi_razor

yeah trading is a good way to go about it. or buying singles. buying packs is fun, but only in in small amounts and only when they're the normal $3.50-4 per pack.

Jun 02, 15 at 9:51am
Jeremy

The only good MM2 has done for me is on the trading front. I never buy cards. I've been hustling and I've gotten my hands on a foil Bitterblossom, a Vendilion Clique, a Cryptic Command, and a few smaller things like Blinkmoth Nexus.

Now the only thing I need is a Dark Confidant.

Jun 01, 15 at 10:28pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Shinobi_razor
Well in that case he seriously lucked out there.
The shit eating grin he had it was either 1 pack or he pulled enough else worthwhile to sell/trade to offset.

Jun 01, 15 at 9:49pm
Shinobi_razor

Well in that case he seriously lucked out there.

Jun 01, 15 at 8:35pm
Mister MacPhisto

Shinobi_razor, knowing how this guy operates I seriously doubt he bought more than a pack or two with Masters being what it is.

May 31, 15 at 6:22pm
Shinobi_razor

ya to me its not worth $15-20 a pack just to have a chance of pulling a Goyf, or Emrakul or the fabled Mox Opal, when you can also just as easily pull one of the $1 rares.

May 31, 15 at 5:12pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Shinobi_razor
quote Mister MacPhisto
Shinobi_razor, buddy of mine cracked Masters.. and pulled a Taumagoyf.
Cracked 1 pack or bought a lot of product?
Didn't ask.

Sometimes he gets one pack ata time. Other times a box of boosters.

May 31, 15 at 4:47pm
Shinobi_razor

quote Mister MacPhisto
Cracked 1 pack or bought a lot of product?

May 31, 15 at 1:25pm
Mister MacPhisto

Mar 22, 15 at 9:04pm
Shinobi_razor

getting when i can. i'll be getting some Dragons packs when it releases so perhaps i'll have some stuff to trade for. its nothing really expensive, just some Aleshas, Necromancer Stockpiles, a couple Mogis and then some things with 2 black devotion i decided to throw in to help out both Gary and Mogis, like the 3BB demon from this block that makes the opponent sac all but 2 of their creatures, is all i mostly need. so its B/R and splashing in green for Life's Legacy (because draw power) and Reclamation Sage in sideboard for taking out enchantments, which is nice because he's 2 power meaning he can be abused by Alesha (will either die in combat or can be thrown with Tymaret).

but i just remembered how fun Gary is, so i wanted to have a last hurrah with him before he leaves this fall. after that i might go with warriors unless something more fun shows up between now and then.