Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 16 at 5:11pm
Al The Killer

They always said that they regretted not printing a legendary Werewolf.

Jan 08, 16 at 5:04pm
Roxas

Spoilers for Oath have all been revealed. Nothing really stuck out to me, but I do find the new win condition card hilarious.

Jan 06, 16 at 2:36pm
Shinobi_razor

And BFZ is only decent.

Jan 02, 16 at 1:05am
Roxas

Theros has been the worst block for me in recent memory. It really makes a statement when my group of friends hardly spent money on it.

Jan 01, 16 at 10:06pm
Shinobi_razor

it was for me. Innistrad was my favorite block. just so flavorful and some really great cards besides. i haven't been all that impressed with all the blocks since, only liking a few cards here and there.

Jan 01, 16 at 6:49pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Roxas
Very likely, along with even more Vampires, too. Two wins in my book. Best plane.
Admit it... it was an extra Christmas for you when that was announced.

Jan 01, 16 at 3:07pm
Roxas

Very likely, along with even more Vampires, too. Two wins in my book. Best plane.

Jan 01, 16 at 11:00am
Shinobi_razor

quote Roxas
Took the Werewolves to my local shop one day and beat the guy behind the counter. He had a cool Esper Spirit deck going. Got the edge at the end with 1 life to spare. Thank you Huntmaster.
cool. maybe well get a legendary werewolf now that were going back to Innistrad eh?

Jan 01, 16 at 6:55am
Roxas

Took the Werewolves to my local shop one day and beat the guy behind the counter. He had a cool Esper Spirit deck going. Got the edge at the end with 1 life to spare. Thank you Huntmaster.

Dec 26, 15 at 10:16am
Liliana

"until after 2 years or more"

yeah, so they will be. my point isn't when, its that they will. eventually. one of my friends made a killing off selling 100x packs of each basic land type from zendikar pre-boz.