Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 14 at 11:41am
Shinobi_razor

some decks might. it may depend on how mana screwed your opponent has been getting and whether they need a certain color that they finally get access to thanks to drawing a fetch land, only now they lose 10 if they search for it.

Jul 17, 14 at 9:13am
tommex

Late game fetches man. I mean, I don't play modern, but I can't imagine you'd be using them after turn 4 or 5 anyway, surely?

Jul 16, 14 at 3:05pm
Shinobi_razor

yeah also in modern he really shuts down any late game fetch lands your opponent may want to drop.

Jul 16, 14 at 12:36pm
tommex

It was so funny when an opponent forgot to use their Evolving Wilds before I played him in game two and then killed themselves by tapping it.

I felt bad, but dang, Ob is such a fun card.

Jul 15, 14 at 11:03am
Shinobi_razor

new Ob Nixilis is so awesome in a deck that can cast him (like green). stuff like him makes me wanna keep playing standard after rotation but on another hand i'm starting to get tired of it and wanna just switch to modern, casual and other casual formats.

Jul 15, 14 at 9:42am
tommex

I went to a prerelease with a couple of pals. Pretty dang legit.

Genesis Hydra for 6 into Ob Nixilis all day.

Jul 14, 14 at 8:00pm
Shinobi_razor

foil is $70 currently, regular is $30. he will come down.

and no i had to work. plus its usually $20 to play and i can go to one LCS and get 7 or 8 packs for $20 vs 6.

Jul 14, 14 at 2:05pm
Miragedres

So uh anyone bother going to the M15 pre-release? I want foil Garruk thingie but it is SOOO expensive....

Jan 01, 13 at 10:19pm
Shinobi_razor

lol yeah. i love watching the swarm of rats eating the crap out of people in that game. you can even summon rats yourself. its a fun game, but im not a fan of the stealth in it though, as the enemy AI is a bit lacking compared to say Splinter Cell.

Jan 01, 13 at 9:54pm
Jeremy

quote Shinobi_razor
Even though rat tribal decks aren't too great, I've been playing Dishonored a lot lately and can't help but think of how funny a casual rat deck would be.
U/B Rat Ninja deck with Intruder Alarm and Marrow-Gnawer for great justice!