Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 15 at 7:25pm
Shinobi_razor

yeah trading is a good way to go about it. or buying singles. buying packs is fun, but only in in small amounts and only when they're the normal $3.50-4 per pack.

Jun 02, 15 at 9:51am
Jeremy

The only good MM2 has done for me is on the trading front. I never buy cards. I've been hustling and I've gotten my hands on a foil Bitterblossom, a Vendilion Clique, a Cryptic Command, and a few smaller things like Blinkmoth Nexus.

Now the only thing I need is a Dark Confidant.

Jun 01, 15 at 10:28pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Shinobi_razor
Well in that case he seriously lucked out there.
The shit eating grin he had it was either 1 pack or he pulled enough else worthwhile to sell/trade to offset.

Jun 01, 15 at 9:49pm
Shinobi_razor

Well in that case he seriously lucked out there.

Jun 01, 15 at 8:35pm
Mister MacPhisto

Shinobi_razor, knowing how this guy operates I seriously doubt he bought more than a pack or two with Masters being what it is.

May 31, 15 at 6:22pm
Shinobi_razor

ya to me its not worth $15-20 a pack just to have a chance of pulling a Goyf, or Emrakul or the fabled Mox Opal, when you can also just as easily pull one of the $1 rares.

May 31, 15 at 5:12pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Shinobi_razor
quote Mister MacPhisto
Shinobi_razor, buddy of mine cracked Masters.. and pulled a Taumagoyf.
Cracked 1 pack or bought a lot of product?
Didn't ask.

Sometimes he gets one pack ata time. Other times a box of boosters.

May 31, 15 at 4:47pm
Shinobi_razor

quote Mister MacPhisto
Cracked 1 pack or bought a lot of product?

May 31, 15 at 1:25pm
Mister MacPhisto

Mar 22, 15 at 9:04pm
Shinobi_razor

getting when i can. i'll be getting some Dragons packs when it releases so perhaps i'll have some stuff to trade for. its nothing really expensive, just some Aleshas, Necromancer Stockpiles, a couple Mogis and then some things with 2 black devotion i decided to throw in to help out both Gary and Mogis, like the 3BB demon from this block that makes the opponent sac all but 2 of their creatures, is all i mostly need. so its B/R and splashing in green for Life's Legacy (because draw power) and Reclamation Sage in sideboard for taking out enchantments, which is nice because he's 2 power meaning he can be abused by Alesha (will either die in combat or can be thrown with Tymaret).

but i just remembered how fun Gary is, so i wanted to have a last hurrah with him before he leaves this fall. after that i might go with warriors unless something more fun shows up between now and then.