Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 02, 14 at 4:16pm
Shinobi_razor

next set announced: Fate Reforged

Roxas Fifth Column Mister MacPhisto

Aug 29, 14 at 4:20pm
Shinobi_razor

liquimetal coating + Splinter is fun for land destruction. Works the best if they are mono color but not bad if not.

Aug 29, 14 at 4:08pm
Roxas

I do love how it can get rid of different potential threats instead of just getting rid of the same copies. Has its uses as well, I agree. I can see it messing with a few decks in EDH, too.

Aug 29, 14 at 3:42pm
Mister MacPhisto

But man do I love this card.

We were running them in land destruction decks too.

Aug 29, 14 at 3:33pm
Shinobi_razor

If all you need is to get rid of 1 combo piece or annoying card then yeah. I should put some in my vamp sideboard once I figure out what to take out.

Aug 29, 14 at 3:04pm
Roxas

Slaughter Games may be what I am looking for. Four mana is not too much of a stretch either.

Aug 29, 14 at 2:46pm
Mister MacPhisto

Good call Shinobi_razor, not quite as flexible in some ways as I was thinking but allows you to pull more.

Aug 29, 14 at 2:13pm
Shinobi_razor

Or something that might sort of work would be Slaughter Games.

Aug 29, 14 at 12:32pm
Mister MacPhisto

quote Shinobi_razor
yeah basically red has several ways to deal with artifacts but neither color can really deal with enchantments at all. that green and white's department.
Indeed.

Roxas, that's why I was suggesting Dash Hopes. Counter them when they get cast or make your opponent lose 5 life.

Other things that come to mind are also outside of the box and leans more to dealing with before they come out or as instead of removing once down. More specifically.... Jester's Cap... root through their deck and pull the cards you can't handle.

Aug 29, 14 at 11:27am
Roxas

Any colorless answers to enchantments then? Nevinyrral's Disk cannot be an option because I need to keep my creatures on the board. It is not Modern legal anyway.