Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 31, 16 at 8:35am
ctrl

quote Dilute
quote Dealindiaweb
Dealindiaweb is a deals marketplace that brings you various discount voucher codes and
discount coupons and many more great deals and offers.
Is it legit?
No.

May 31, 16 at 7:27am
Dilute

quote Dealindiaweb
Dealindiaweb is a deals marketplace that brings you various discount voucher codes and
discount coupons and many more great deals and offers.
Is it legit?

Apr 5, 16 at 8:54am
Shinobi_razor

yo guys, get on Cockatrice. most randoms i play on their have sticks up their butts.

Mister MacPhisto Liliana ctrl if you're not busy

Mar 25, 16 at 7:24pm
ctrl

quote Shinobi_razor
thats rough man. take all the time you need.
Thanks. It's just been a busy weekend. I still have to take an online test, then pay for my license renewal which is $125, not including the $75 for the online test, and tomorrow night after I get off of work, I have to go to my wife's cousins confirmation for being Catholic because he picked us to be his Godparents. Hopefully, if Mister MacPhisto and the other supers let me stick around and remain the mod of this forum, I actually plan on creating Cocatrice decks from posted decks by users. That way, they'll already have a deck to play with, and it may encourage others to participate as well.

Mar 23, 16 at 8:57pm
Shinobi_razor

thats rough man. take all the time you need.

Mar 23, 16 at 8:19pm
ctrl

quote Shinobi_razor
lol

pretty nice little chunk of profit in that case.
So I'm still building my deck on Cockatrice. Today was a *bleep*ed up day. The starter went out on my car, so I had to deal with that all day. $275 later, it was fixed, but I missed a whole day of work, and it was just aggravating as *bleep*. But at least I don't live in Brussels. :X

Mar 19, 16 at 9:53pm
Shinobi_razor

lol

pretty nice little chunk of profit in that case.

Mar 19, 16 at 8:59pm
Liliana

i meant 5k lol

Mar 19, 16 at 9:26am
Shinobi_razor

Liliana you sold your legacy deck for 5 freaking dollars?!?!?!

Mar 18, 16 at 9:47pm
kisshu24

Most of the people I play with on campus are casuals like myself with tribal preferences. Hydras, angels, dragons, goblins, elves, and much more run rampant on campus.