Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Off-Topic GD: Lon Lon Ranch IX - Where Spiders are Scary » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 3:45amCouttsy

Previous GD

So we were in discussion about Big scary spiders.

And we were making sure everyone was off the road

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 02, 13 at 4:00pm
MarioJr64

Thanks, Couttsy. I'm really going at it seriously now. Looking for places to perform live, etc.. But first I need to find out what guage of strings I have on my acoustic. >_< I haven't replaced them since I got the guitar in September, so it's well overdue, and I've forgotten the guage.
quote Cool Ayush
So, urm, does anyone still post here?
I do. Well, at least I try to. So far, my attempts to revive it has failed miserably.

Perhaps checking out my new YT video and commenting on the quality would spark life into this thread again. I'm fairly proud of myself on that one.

The video's in my previous post.

Apr 02, 13 at 7:35am
dilute

So, urm, does anyone still post here?

Mar 30, 13 at 8:27pm
Couttsy

I am unable to watch the video, i am posting on my phone which is rather slow. I just hope everything works out fine.

Mar 29, 13 at 3:11pm
MarioJr64

quote Dark Arcanine

How's your music stuff going? Or too busy with MH3U perhaps?

It's going great! I finally have the equipment to record some very good audio quality, so that's awesome. I'm also working on my singing voice, although I'll never get that up to professional level.

Mar 28, 13 at 4:59am
Dark Arcanine

quote MarioJr64
Dark Arcanine Couttsy

So, um... Hi.

Anyone still here?
I just got back. I also have MH3U now so looking forward to seeing if it meets all my excitement and hopefully doing some quests with fellow Neoseeker members.

How's your music stuff going? Or too busy with MH3U perhaps?

Mar 27, 13 at 7:47pm
Sigma

quote MarioJr64
Anyone still here?
I have yet to post in here, but hi. c:

Mar 26, 13 at 5:05pm
MarioJr64

Dark Arcanine Couttsy

So, um... Hi.

Anyone still here?

Mar 05, 13 at 1:20am
Couttsy

My Computer appears to have started working again. i will still get someone to take a look at it. but i can use it again

that's interesting, i might have to swap to the hunting horn, but if hammer has more burst then for certain monsters it will still be better though, like the ones the move around alot, like the alatreon

thats awesome you had a good birthday

Mar 04, 13 at 5:03am
Dark Arcanine

quote MarioJr64
Had an amazing birthday, this year!
That's good to hear.

quote MarioJr64
I might have to try the Hunting Horn again. I didn't like it first time around, I think it's because I hate buffing myself all the time, so it feels like I'm wasting damage opportunities. At least if I'm playing multiplayer, the others can keep up the damage.
I've found in the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate demo that performing a couple of buffs doesn't take very long and can be done while attacking the monster so it's alright. ^^ I'm way more excited about the Hunting Horn than I was before playing the demo.

quote MarioJr64
Well, my new guitar has to go back to the store to get fixed. There's a problem with the Low-E and G string which causes anything played with gain or overdrive to sound horrible. Hopefully it will be an easy quick fix.
Talk about unlucky. I hope that gets fixed quickly. Same goes for you and the computer, Couttsy.

Mar 03, 13 at 6:29am
MarioJr64

Couttsy,
quote MH Wiki
As of Portable 3rd, the damage formulas have been changed and the Hunting Horn actually puts out more sustained damage than the hammer. The hammer still does more burst damage and more KO damage but the HH's sustained is far superior.
And...

quote MH Wiki
It is stronger than the Hammer in MHP3rd and MH3G
Nice.

Yeah, if there's anything wrong with power supplies, it's always better safe than sorry.

I think the Pickups are too high in my guitar, causing the strings to vibrate unnaturally and causing the harsh overtones when using distortion. I could fix it myself, but I can't be sure that's the problem. Once it's set up I can finally record some covers!
And post them here... ^^