Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Characters you want to see » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 11, 12 at 12:32amKokoro

Who do you want to see who has yet to be confirmed. Here's a confirmed characters list.

I want to see Ratchet, Clank and Captain Qwark from the Ratchet & Clank series, Nariko from Heavenly Sword and Cole from the Infamous series. Also, Crash Bandicoot, even though he's no longer a first party character.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 12 at 1:38am
flyingfish27

Tombi/Tomba would be awesome along with Nathan Hale, Jackie Estacado (even though he's on xbox too. ), Spyro, Gex just for a few.

Sep 22, 12 at 10:42am
AgatioGanon

Sora from Kingdom Hearts?

What's the point of putting him in?

They should put Cloud Strife in, not Sora.

Why not have any Resident Evil characters?

Also why not put Alma from Fear in?

Sep 20, 12 at 7:07pm
SugaRush

for me sora from kingdom hearts would be awesome

Sep 14, 12 at 2:32am
JacqueseVonRIP

quote GaTheZakk
I hope there will be more characters announced because I don't they have enough and if this game is somehow going to be compared to Brawl or the upcoming Super Smash Bros games then they should have at least the same amount of characters Brawl had if not even a few more, maybe 40 plus a few DLC.
In an interview, one of the devs said there would be over 20. More released with DLC I'm sure, along with stages and whatever else the game has to offer.

Sep 13, 12 at 8:53am
Eiche

I'd definitely like to see Goku. Would be sweet to see Vegeta or Gohan as well, but Goku is a nice start.

Soul Caliber characters would be cool too.

Good Cole/Bad Cole sounded pretty stupid at first, but then I remembered that their moves are pretty different, so that's kinda cool.

I don't know many classic characters, I've only been into Sony the past few years. ;-;
I remember playing a bit of Tomb Raider on PSX, so maybe Lara Croft? Then again, I dunno if she's now on Xbox or not.

Sep 11, 12 at 3:30pm
GaTheZakk

I hope there will be more characters announced because I don't they have enough and if this game is somehow going to be compared to Brawl or the upcoming Super Smash Bros games then they should have at least the same amount of characters Brawl had if not even a few more, maybe 40 plus a few DLC.

So far I like maybe 6 characters, but like I said they should put more reps in.

The characters I think should be added within the last month of devopment should be

Seigfried or Nightmare (Soul Calibur)

Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7)

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)

Alma Wade (FEAR)

Someone from Mass Effect

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Wesker (Resident Evil)

Crash (Crash Bandicoot)

Trish (Devil May Cry)

Goku (Dragonball Z games made by Namco)

So is there any chance of any of characters I mentioned being addded?

Sep 04, 12 at 6:17pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

Thing is, if they added Crash, maybe they would use his Titan model, Twinsanity one is much better tbh

Sep 01, 12 at 4:49am
Spook

Wander from Shadow of the Colossus would be an interesting pick. I'd imagine he's play similarly to Link, with a sword and bow. They'd have to compensate for the lack of other weapons somehow if that were the case though.

I doubt we'll see any Persona character since Arena was just recently released. SMT and Persona cater to a particular audience and the characters aren't as widely known as most of the ones that have been revealed. Plus, main protagonist usually doesn't have a preset name, meaning they'd more than likely choose from a handful of lesser known support names,

Aug 31, 12 at 7:54am
PokemonLeader96

It would still feel like the same character.
They really should put a FF character. And Crash.
I'm really not hating guys, the game looks pretty awesome It's just that I think they should bring characters from different games.

Aug 31, 12 at 12:09am
Charlie

Lol at not thinking/saying good Cole and evil Cole would have different moves, how tard. Their moves are all pretty much different in Infamous.

Anyways, there needs to be a Persona or Final Fantasy character yet. Lightning from Final Fantasy sounds about right, not sure for Persona though.