Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 26, 12 at 6:15am
DestiniesFool

This will no doubt be my first build. I enjoyed all four of the originals, but Lilith was by far my favourite. This sounds very much Liliths' spiritual successor so I'd be crazy not to try this character first.

May 10, 12 at 1:20pm
Vicarious

Page has been updated. Shadow of Death like I did in the other thread I will notify you because you posted.

May 10, 12 at 11:45am
Shadow of Death

She'll be my first character, definitely. The skills I've read about make her seem as OP as Lilith was, though I'm sure the other characters will have similar cool skills.

BTW: So far as I know, no character will specialize with certain weapons. They intend to have it so any of the characters can be made to be especially good with the weapon(s) you choose.

May 10, 12 at 11:02am
Vicarious

Maya:

Class:

Siren

Bio:

Her Tattoos Aren't Just for Show

Special Power:

Lockdown an Enemy by Phasing him Into Another Dimension.

Skill Trees:

Harmony Tree:
  • Mind's Eye - Increases Critical Hit and Melee Damage.
  • Sweet Release - Killing an enemy who is currently Phaselocked creates Life Orbs, which automatically seek out and heal the player and friends.
  • Wreck - While enemy is Phaselocked gain increased Fire Rate and Damage with all gun types.
  • Recompense - Taking Health damage has a chance to cause shields to instantly start recharging. Also increases shield recharge rate.
  • Res - Instantly revive a downed friend by using Phaselock on him/her.
  • Elated - While an enemy is Phaselocked all teammates regenerate health.
  • Restoration - Similar to Cauterize, heal teammates by shooting them.
  • Scorn - Late-tier skill. No details available yet.
---

Motion Tree:

Contains improvements increase survivability, buffing shield capacity and recharge times, as well as increasing bullet damage and movement speed.
  • Inertia - Killing an enemy causes your Shields to quickly Regenerate and increases your Reload Speed for a few seconds.
  • Kinetic Reflection - After killing an enemy you gain the ability to reflect enemy bullets, sending them flying back toward your enemies. This effect lasts for a short time.
  • Accelerate - Increases bullet damage and speed with all gun types
  • Ward - Improves your Shield Capacity and Shield Recharge Delay
  • Suspension - Increases the duration of Phaselock
---

Cataclysm Tree:
  • Flicker- Increases your chance to csuse Status Effects with Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, and Slag guns.
  • Foresight - Increases Magazine Size and Reload Speed with all weapon types.
  • Helios- Phaselocking an enemy causes a fiery explosion, damaging all nearby enemies.
  • Immolate - Adds fire damage to all shots fired while in "Fire for your Life." The addition Fire Damage is based on the Damage of the weapon you're firing.
  • Chain Reaction - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes all of your shots that hit enemies to have a chance to ricochet and hit another nearby enemy.
  • Cloud Kill - Shooting an enemy creates a lingering Acid cloud, dealing constant corrosive Damage to enemies who touch it. Only on Acid cloud can be active at a time.
  • Backdraft - Adds incendiary damage to melee attacks. Creates a fiery explosion when shields become depleted, damaging nearby enemies. Shields must fully recharge between explosions.
  • Reaper - You deal increased Gun Damage to any enemy who has more than 50% of his health remaining.
  • Blight Phoenix - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes you to deal contant Fire and Corrosive Damage to nearby enemies for a short time. The damage is based on your Level and the Level of the Blight Phoenix.
  • Ruin - Action Skill Augmentation. While an enemy is Phaselocked press the action button to slam the enemy into the ground and set off a fiery explosion.
---

Unnamed Skill Tree:
  • Routing - Freezes enemies near a Phaselock bubble.
  • Unnamed Skill - Heals teammates by shooting enemies that are in a Phaselocked state.
  • Unnamed Skill - Causes enemies to switch allegiance and fight amongst themselves.
  • Unnamed Skill - Allows a Phaselock to jump to another target if the first is killed while suspended.

Some more images:

Now she just looks epic and like a lot of fun. Can't wait to phase enemies into another dimension. I wander if she will specialize in the same weaponry as Lilith did before her? If I figure out I will definitely post it here! What do you guys think?