Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Minecraft Community Playdate (360) » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

May 10, 12 at 10:39amsmarti3

Hey 360 players !

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where Xbox players can get together and mine/build. As you're probably aware the Xbox version doesn't have servers like the PC version so people will have to add each other via Xbox live

Please layoout your post someway like this so it's easy to read,

Gamer tag:
Time zone:
When you can play:

Fell free to set up games too. I'll start

Gamer tag: joely1
Time zone: UK

Can play on weekends

P.S excuse me if the layout looks crap. On my IPhone and will edit it to look better later

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 13 at 4:55pm
doedoe

gamer tagg: sYcO DoEDoE
time zone: Pacific
time i can play nights and thurs and sun also i kind want to keep it mature gamers only as the few guys i know like to act like kids and it sucks to spend hours building just to have it light up in flames cause of stupidities

Jun 04, 13 at 2:05pm
Dorian Veverka

Dorian Veverka
EST
Anytime

Apr 29, 13 at 4:14pm
sid quincy

i have a world we have started AND now looking for people to join in and help build and make towns first 2 ppl will be moderators (if liked) and 6 more ppl needed!!! add me message me at PTC HOLY hockey play everyday (if i dont work) Eastern time Zone!

PTC HOLY hockey
easter time zone
any time!

add me!
please no annoying little kids! maturity is wanted!

Feb 14, 13 at 2:24pm
Randy_Orton

Gamer tag:BlakewlargeOnYT
Time zone:USA EST
When you can play:No set times

Jan 31, 13 at 8:57am
AMYTHEDRAGONGIRL

AMYDRAG0NG1RL72
Weekdays normally 4:00-6:00
Weekends 12:00-5:30
TIMEZONE:Uk

I can't stand griefers but have an online game with a griefers village so if u a griefer we can all still be friends,right?

Jan 08, 13 at 6:06pm
psionic wolf

Send me a msg first please

Jan 08, 13 at 6:04pm
psionic wolf

Gamertag:Psionicwolf
Time: us central

Dec 10, 12 at 2:40pm
TheRookieTrader

GT: Callum534
Timezone: GMT
Can play 6 till around 10ish (pm)

send me a xbl msg if you want to play my world is pretty bad lol

Dec 10, 12 at 10:06am
Triforce27

Gamertag : Triforce21
Timezone: UK
When i can play= Mostly in the weekend ^^

Oct 19, 12 at 5:34pm
FuzzyWuzzy

What's up guys first off I'll Apologize in advance for using my iPhone for this post may not turn out too neat haha. Anyways let me introduce myself my name is Jeff my gamer tag is FuzzyyWuzzy don't forget the second Y in Fuzzyy lol. I play pretty much all the time and if I'm not on my Xbox is and my world is open I already have a few people on the world as admins who can kick players from the world if need be while I'm gone. The point is I am planning in starting an Xbox Minecraft community world you can join and build whatever as long as it isn't too crazy haha skyscrapers villages roads neighborhoods restaurants gas stations cars etc all acceptable to me. My only rule is to have fun and as long as you don't disrespect the players or the world around you then i have no problem with allowing you into the world. So again everyone and anyone who wants to join the world and help create a minecraft community/civilization just add me on Xbox GAMERTAG: FuzzyyWuzzy ... TIMEZONE: US EST (Ohio) ... ON XBOX: Anytime guys!