Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » What class will you make first? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 09, 12 at 10:23pm

I am thinlng witch doctor or wizard. Leaning towards wizard. Might make em both and level them at the same time, ill have each class at 60 eventually

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 14, 12 at 12:05am
Tancuras

quote Tenklis
Yeah monks look closest to pallys. I wonder if they are going to use old classes for xpacs. On one hand that would be great on the other not so much.
Blizzard had pretty strong feelings about people relating the Witch Doctor to the Necromancer, stating that they are not at all the same class, vastly different, and that they could release the Necromancer again as an expansion character later on. So I'm hoping to see a redesigned Necro, because they were probably my favorite class in D2.

How many expansion characters does everyone wanna see? A lot is good, but too many makes things muddled and repetetive. I think two is a good number.

May 13, 12 at 11:25pm
Lone Warrior

Demon Hunter, only based on artwork I've seen. I don't have much of a particular style per se, so I'll adapt my play to the class.

May 13, 12 at 7:05pm
Shiris

I still haven't decided yet but will most likely end up going Wizard.

May 13, 12 at 4:49am
Centurion

Going barb. I'll try and recreate my D2 barb as much as I can, I will need the IK set for that though.

May 12, 12 at 9:02pm
Tenklis

Yeah monks look closest to pallys. I wonder if they are going to use old classes for xpacs. On one hand that would be great on the other not so much.

May 12, 12 at 7:08pm
Zarathustra

I missed the Beta, but from the gameplay vids the Monk looks like the class I'd be best suited for. Always enjoyed the pally in DII so Monk is probably the closest to that.

May 12, 12 at 6:57pm
Tenklis

They all look super fun. The order ill make them will probably be..

Wizard-Witch Doctor (Same time at first then the one i like more ill play more)
Barb
Demon Hunter
Monk

i wonder what they will do for expansion characters. I bet they will be really OP at first.

May 12, 12 at 12:58pm
LloydToS

I will probably go with a witch doctor and monk as I enjoyed those the most in the BETA.

May 12, 12 at 12:35pm
Roxas

Demon Hunter seems like an interesting class to experiment with so I am going with it first.

May 10, 12 at 4:03am
Tenklis

Monk looks awesome!