Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Off-Topic GD: Back to the Future » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 08, 12 at 8:36pmCouttsy

Ok i have permission from all of the section mods to make this thread.

And can we try and not spam up the thread guys

Edit: oh and feel free to make any appropriate thread title changes

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 01, 13 at 1:42am
blackomega34

quote donmonster
What else is everyone playing online now a days? I can't seem to find anything worth a shit to play. I get on battlefield here and there a couple times a week. I've been playing some forza 4 and I have Borderlands 2, but I hate playing with Randoms. All my friends either played it out or don't even have it.

So what other games have good online quality? Doesn't matter the genre. I'm not real big on Gears because of the 3rd person aspect. And I find halo to be unbearable to play.
A game that is not so big on multiplayer but is worth checking out is Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.
That game is awesome and it cost around 19 australian dollars. (That was 3 years ago). Plenty of replay value.

Apr 30, 13 at 3:29pm
DarkBlade725

Anyone kind enough to ship me a controller my controller drop on the floor 2 nights ago and i'm now stuck with a controller where you have to press down really hard. Any places where they sell cheap new PS3 controllers?

Apr 30, 13 at 3:08pm
bionicle1995

Any fans of the Marvel movies around? Specifically, anyone who saw Iron man 3?

Because

See? I'm nice, I use spoilers where needed.

Apr 30, 13 at 2:08pm
donmonster

What else is everyone playing online now a days? I can't seem to find anything worth a shit to play. I get on battlefield here and there a couple times a week. I've been playing some forza 4 and I have Borderlands 2, but I hate playing with Randoms. All my friends either played it out or don't even have it.

So what other games have good online quality? Doesn't matter the genre. I'm not real big on Gears because of the 3rd person aspect. And I find halo to be unbearable to play.

Mar 17, 13 at 6:08am
unclebobert87

Are the servers down?

Mar 03, 13 at 2:01pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Lucky. I can't wait until my Turtle Beaches die so I have an excuse to buy a new pair that I don't absolutely hate.

May they rest in Hell.

Mar 02, 13 at 1:54pm
DarkBlade725

My Turtle Beach PX21 has no sound for some reason today... Everyone I think we need to provide a funeral for someone today

Mar 02, 13 at 12:03pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Fun game;
While playing online, look at people's gamertags and see how many variants of "Silent Assassin" you can count.

Feb 27, 13 at 10:15am
Miss Fortune

He can die. If you find yourself swimming a lot, Fawkes is one of the few companions that can get locked underwater and drown.

And sneaking is so much fun. I'm guessing you've never use Mister Sandman.

And finding him other weapons to use it a pain. The endless Gatling Laser is nice, but it's an eye sore after a while.

Feb 26, 13 at 11:08pm
Wackajack

quote Serene Guardian
I disagree with Fawkes part. Yeah, sure he makes just brute forcing your way through the game easy but he also makes sneaking impossible Along with the fact you need positive karma to get him (which albeit easy, not all characters can do that). Imo, Charon or Clover are better companion.
Fawkes never dies......I'd just run into a place and loot it while Fawkes fought everyone. I've tried to mini-nuke him and everything...

I never sneaked on Fallout 3 and am pretty much the whitest of knights hahaha