Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » PSVita Digital Diva Edition » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 08, 12 at 2:24pmMasterOfBlades

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-08/limited-edition-hatsune-miku-edition-ps-vita-offered

Damn you Japan. Chances are USA wont see this.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 09, 12 at 5:21pm
izanagi_the_creator

You can always buy it online or travel to Japan and get it. It is a little expensive but you get to do other things while there.

May 09, 12 at 4:16am
Arcliff

Oh yeah, I heard about this yesterday, but since it was pretty late, I didn't post this, sorry.

And Wakaman, thanks for notification.

May 08, 12 at 9:26pm
Wakaman

Haha sweet, too bad some of us have one already or that Crystal White PSVita would be something I'd want. June 28 huh, I might buy it if it gets an international release.

Also Arcliff

May 08, 12 at 4:47pm
Skydweller

As the title of one her songs says, "Miku Fxxk You!"

May 08, 12 at 4:43pm
Soltice

Im probably going to buy this for the mere insanity of stripping the shell to my current vita, and resell the japan one for at least half of what id waste <_<

EFFIN WANT THIS <_<

May 08, 12 at 2:24pm
MasterOfBlades

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-08/limited-edition-hatsune-miku-edition-ps-vita-offered

Damn you Japan. Chances are USA wont see this.