Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Europe » General European Discussion: We'll Drink to That » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hi there guest!
Since you're visiting here, why not take a minute to register yourself?Note 2: Also please READ the Europe Forum Rules

hideOriginal Post

May 07, 12 at 9:57amHarvest Moon girl

And so we continue discussing our plans for Wednesday. If you're the type who needs an actual occasion to drink, it'll be our very own S_Turn's birthday (26, yes?) on the 10th. If you just happen to love group MSN chats with friendly people drinking together, come join.

The Chelsk complaint count is currently up to 4. Now, what will you fine men be drinking? I was thinking of buying a bottle of wine.

Any GD title suggestions will be appreciated.

Saul, the book you mentioned looks interesting. Is it very long?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 16, 15 at 6:18am

quote Chelskiman
Happy (late) birthday, Goonjimbo!
Thanks buddy, has been a good weekend so far!

Aug 16, 15 at 5:57am

Happy (late) birthday, Goonjimbo!

Aug 13, 15 at 7:00am

Dental plan

Jul 12, 15 at 4:42pm

Jul 07, 15 at 2:23pm

quote Harvest Moon girl
Whaaaa? Congrats, Niggy! How old is he/she?
Almost 1 now!

Also me and my girlfriend have bought our first house, getting the key next week!

quote vanillagigglez
Can anyone actually believe that we grew up into semi-functioning adults? A big f-u to everyone who said spending hours every night on forums as a teenager was a waste of my time.
I know right? Pretty cool to see how all of us are growing up and doing adult stuff and how we kind of naturally fade away from Neoseeker and whatever else we were doing as a kid. I got great memories from this site though, I don't consider it wasted time at all. In fact, I'd say it even had quite a bit of influence on who I am today.

Jun 23, 15 at 6:40am

Jesus, Ren of Heavens hiigaran
Sorry I left you lot out of my reminiscent post, all the best in life to all of you as well. This goes for others I might have forgotten this time around as well .

Jun 05, 15 at 6:41am

typical goon..

quote Freeze
Happy 2013, 2014 and 2015 everybody!

Sinner, awesome, congratulations on getting engaged!

vanillagigglez and Harvest Moon girl congrats on leaving the nest! May you both find happiness all around (though cheesy, I truly mean it!)

Enigma 'n kleine! gefeliciteerd man, geniet ervan!

U_Turn Keep playing, it keeps you young. Just don't wake up at 40 realizing you're the only one still living at home

I've just celebrated my two-year anniversary with my girlfriend. No marriage plans yet. For now we're just enjoying life, trying to earn good money and going on awesome trips. Japan, America and Vietnam are on schedule for the next three big trips.
We live in a nice rental house, but will buy our own place within the next three years. And we have two cats

So nice to see you're loving life. All the best mate.

May 07, 15 at 3:22pm

Apr 23, 15 at 2:49pm

Don't feel bad about all the people here doing exciting stuff since you last saw them, Saul. My greatest achievement in these past years has been eating a very large pork pie.

Also, hi guys!

Apr 23, 15 at 7:34am
Ren of Heavens

Nice to see you around Freeze, sounds like you have life all sorted