Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Europe » General European Discussion: We'll Drink to That » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hi there guest!
Since you're visiting here, why not take a minute to register yourself?Note 2: Also please READ the Europe Forum Rules

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 07, 12 at 9:57amHarvest Moon girl

And so we continue discussing our plans for Wednesday. If you're the type who needs an actual occasion to drink, it'll be our very own S_Turn's birthday (26, yes?) on the 10th. If you just happen to love group MSN chats with friendly people drinking together, come join.

The Chelsk complaint count is currently up to 4. Now, what will you fine men be drinking? I was thinking of buying a bottle of wine.

Any GD title suggestions will be appreciated.

Saul, the book you mentioned looks interesting. Is it very long?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 22, 14 at 9:43am
Aki

Finland just beat USA I olympic ice hockey bronze game 5-0

Jan 10, 14 at 3:30pm
Jesus

yay happy new year !

Jan 10, 14 at 12:58pm
Stitch

quote Aki
stitch hello
Aki!

Jan 10, 14 at 12:21pm
Aki

stitch hello

Jan 09, 14 at 8:50pm
Distortion

Harvest Moon girl: Happy New Year to you too! Feel like I haven't been around much any more. :/

Jan 09, 14 at 9:44am
Fatal Error

Harvest Moon Girl: Much love Toni, life is really getting exciting for the lot of us, huh?

Jan 09, 14 at 9:23am
Stitch

Happy New Year. :3

Jan 09, 14 at 9:22am
Harvest Moon girl

U_Turn, Goonjimbo, Stitch, Chelskiman Distortion, Enigma, Hybrid, Jesus, Hiigaran, whitefalcon, blackfalcon, vanillagigglez Arcaida, Fatal Error, and Freeze.

Happy 2014, mofos. Hope you're all doing well even if the next time you see this is in 2015.

I really like the Russian way of celebrating New Years (and I don't mean drinking vodka). It's hard to directly translate, but they say "with a new year, new happiness." I sincerely wish all of you precisely that. I know everyone is busy being semi-adults (or real adults), but thought it'd be nice to formally wish all of you a happy new year and success with work/friends/family/romance/etc.

Sep 17, 13 at 8:12pm
Chelskiman

quote U_Turn
I wish to call time on my stay here,
Wrong.

Sep 17, 13 at 7:58am
U_Turn

Do you think it would be possible to auction off my account for charity? Not that I expect it to fetch much (if anything) but this would kill two birds with one stone.

Since I can't delete my account and I wish to call time on my stay here, what better way to do it than end it with a good deed?