Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » How much did you pay for your 3DS? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama dilute DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss Vast

hideOriginal Post

May 05, 12 at 4:19pmthewatermeloncult

I want to make sure I got a good deal. I bought mine for $129 used. How much did you pay?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 31, 13 at 8:57am
master keaton

£150, got the Ice White Bundle which came with Super Mario 3D Land. Also bought Ocarina of Time 3D which came with the Soundtrack and a sealed Pre-Order Box which I've left sealed.

So it was probably more like £180 in total.

Feb 18, 13 at 10:10pm
Suiko Jin

$250.00 bucks. Got it on launch day. Woo!

Feb 09, 13 at 12:01pm
carous Elambra

I think it was £200 with a game. Sold it a year ago for £100

Feb 08, 13 at 6:48pm
canderson

I payed $250 for this sexy bitch.
It had games that were more to my interest, and I'm still pretty active with it, so I'd say it was worth it.

Feb 08, 13 at 6:23pm
Carole

$222 for my blue 3DS XL, but that was last September. This is my first handheld console; I never had any other DS or 3DS.

I have had so much fun and enjoyment with it since then. I have played all of the Professor Layton games, all the way through, some twice, and have really enjoyed finally getting to play Animal Crossing: Wild World and so many other games. All in all, I have purchased and played 13 games so far.

Feb 07, 13 at 7:07am
MetallicaDragon

$199 CDN dollars brand new. Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS.

Feb 06, 13 at 9:29pm
Machoo

$200 for the blue 3DS XL bundle with Mario Kart 7

Feb 06, 13 at 1:27pm
jolteon1996

$250 new. I was well rewarded by the Ambassador Program.

Jan 23, 13 at 4:20pm
GGGGGGG

$0.00

Jan 10, 13 at 5:50pm
plushy1anthony_9_9

quote Dio
quote Akira_EX
$250 straight up at launch
This.

And I feel stupid as *bleep* for doing so. Shoulda waited.
Considering the ambassador program gave 80$ worth of game downloads, I'd say you were at least compensated for the price cut.

As for me, I got the red 3ds with super mario 3d land bundle for 210$.