Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation » What do I do with an old PlayStation console? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 05, 12 at 3:41pmXanato

I have two consoles that don't have wires or controllers. How I have the systems but not the wires? I wish I knew. Anyway, I've tried getting rid of them at a video game store and on Craig's List, but have had no luck. I've been considering taking them to a place where electronics are recycled, but I'd feel kinda guilty since they both work properly.

Should I send them to their final resting place or is there a better way?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 13 at 2:01pm
mosemizrahi

You can leave it in a storage room. After some decades, you can sell it as an antique.
You can also get rid of it, since PS1 games work on PS2 and PS3

Aug 21, 12 at 9:07pm
biddy79uk

I have 3 playstation 1's all cables for 3
2playstation 2's 1 slim 1 big all cables and a few games
1 playstation 3 9 games most COD and UFC along with a $H!T load of Download Content

Jul 24, 12 at 10:03am
Gta79

quote Xanato
Too late, my friend. I dropped them off at the local public works yard.
Damn. What is a local public works yard?

Jun 29, 12 at 10:56am
Silverlight

You could definitely find the cables off ebay, or maybe at a local thrift store (which are havens for old ps1 controllers and various cables) Or you could see if there are any game stores that would give you a fair amount of cash for your systems. I know gamestop doesn't take consoles that old anymore but other game stores might.

Jun 04, 12 at 6:15am
jammajup

Personally i would of picked up some cheap cables off ebay or somewhere and got the systems working again ,i still have a ps1 connected up to my tv.

Jun 03, 12 at 4:24am
mbdimalanta593

I pity the poor thing. Albeit already junked, maybe next time you can make a display of collecton for your old consoles. That's a good room decoration. Mine got washed by the flood 2 years before tho.

May 18, 12 at 10:20am
Xanato

Too late, my friend. I dropped them off at the local public works yard.

May 16, 12 at 2:20pm
A 2002

You could send me them :3 I'd love them. I live in iceland.

May 05, 12 at 3:41pm
Xanato

I have two consoles that don't have wires or controllers. How I have the systems but not the wires? I wish I knew. Anyway, I've tried getting rid of them at a video game store and on Craig's List, but have had no luck. I've been considering taking them to a place where electronics are recycled, but I'd feel kinda guilty since they both work properly.

Should I send them to their final resting place or is there a better way?