Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls Online » Elder Scrolls Online is a go! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

hideOriginal Post

May 03, 12 at 10:11amRabidChinaGirl

The Internets, they are excited today. No doubt you've all heard already that TES Online is officially happening in 2013.

Not many details right now, dat emblem:

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/19033-the-elder-scrolls-online-officially-confirmed-set-a-millenium-before-skyrim/

A bird (Phoenix?), a lion, and a dragon consuming each other in an Ouroboros-esque fashion. Three player factions (at least for PvP). Hmmm....

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 18, 13 at 7:32pm
dudemmorpg

youtube.com/watch?v=rCHK7WDWaro

youtube.com/watch?v=TIk4ljHkiik

Oct 31, 12 at 4:06am
RubberBoot

Will this be on the Xbox? If it is I'm going to retire from real life.

Aug 15, 12 at 7:56pm
Kingsford

I visited there website and im so confused!
How many per alliance?
Will alot of people be going on one server?
My favorite idea is alot of choice. Like joining a server where there are only ten per thing.

Jul 20, 12 at 7:00pm
mangasus90

I'm really looking forward to this =D. Just hope they will pull a great game lol.

Jul 04, 12 at 11:29am
SpartanNinja

quote MarkusK
quote Darnit
Was really hoping for a 'Fallout Online' but this is cool.
Dam im really waiting new fallout game to come out!
To be fair Zenimax is making it... that means the Bethesda team is relatively free to develop there own games.

Jul 04, 12 at 10:17am
MarkusK

quote Darnit
Dam im really waiting new fallout game to come out!

May 09, 12 at 11:00pm
SpartanNinja

This is going to be one of 2 things either really awesome and nostalgic or too big and complicated for its own good.

May 07, 12 at 11:48am
Darnit

May 03, 12 at 8:20pm
RabidChinaGirl

Pretty surprised by the visual route they took. It's very vibrant, not indicative of the darker medieval world everyone's got an impression of. Not to mention they definitely risk being dismissed as a "WoW clone" for it.

PvP sounds a lot like GW2's WvWvW.

May 03, 12 at 8:18pm
Orgazmo

Yeah, I've read about half of it so far. Had to take a break.