Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 12:06pm
cmd17

K

Aug 12, 12 at 11:52am
Symphonic Abyss

quote cmd17
Using my vast knowledge of CoD, I would normally help, but I haven't got the foggiest idea of what I'm doing Symphonic Abyss
Hi, cmd. I recommend reading the FAQ in the main post. It's inside the spoiler. After that, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know and I'll try and answer them. Thanks.

Aug 11, 12 at 10:52pm
cmd17

Using my vast knowledge of CoD, I would normally help, but I haven't got the foggiest idea of what I'm doing Symphonic Abyss

May 28, 12 at 7:07pm
Symphonic Abyss

Hey guys! The Call of Duty NeoWiki probably feels a bit underprivileged...the last edit that wasn't cleaning was May 21, and before that, May 6. We would love to get some more contributors working on the wikis, and if you're a CoD fan, this is definitely the Wiki to do this. As Whelan mentioned in the OP, you could get things from the Wiki Contributor tag, a free name change, or even a Wiki Staff position. We don't work too hard; we lounge around while Dragoon gets us coffee and we make our rounds. Sure, you do have to edit the wiki, but it's still a fun job.

If you want to edit the wiki, but don't know where to start, check out the Wanted Pages or the Short Pages. Both of these sections need to be dropped a bit, and that can only be done with helpers! If you have any questions, you can contact one of the Wiki Janitors or Wiki Super Admins. All of us are here to help. Thanks guys.

May 03, 12 at 9:36am
Whelan

Call of Duty NeoWiki

Current wikistaff:

Current wiki contributors:

Note: Anyone can edit the NeoWikis

What you can do
  • There are still a lot of Wanted pages that need to be created. Not having these pages can result in not giving the full explanation in some circumstances.
  • If you know of any information that isn't on the Black Ops II page, then add it!
  • If you can add any extra information to the existing pages, help would be appreciated!
Why should I help out?

A certain amount of contributions a week to the wiki, you can earn yourself a wiki contributor tag, although small edits here and there won't be counted. We do not encourage people to contribute just for the tags, we would prefer you contributed because you enjoy it!

Also, if you would prefer a free name change, editing the wikis can provide you this option. [more information is available on this if required]

Who can I contact about the Wiki?

If you require any help or advice regarding the Wiki, you can always PM me and I'd happily direct you towards the right direction. If you require coffee, resident coffee-boy Dragoon can offer his services.

Important!

Anything you add must be your own work, Neoseeker doesn't look too kindly upon plagiarism.

You can use this thread to ask for help or any other questions you may have.

You can also use this thread to inform others of what you plan on adding to the Wiki. We don't want 2 or 3 people working on the same thing only to realise when they've finished someone's already done it. Also as a group, we must agree on the changes being made so the Wiki will be to everybody's liking.

Key Links

Useful Resources

FAQ (general coding help)

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2012-05-03T09:50:42-07:00.