Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Just a couple of things im wondering » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

hideOriginal Post

May 03, 12 at 6:10amMillhouse

I have been playing MHFU by my self for awhile, i have not made it far ( 2* ) having alot of trouble. No one i know plays the game, and every time i check in the guild hall it is empty as usually.

how do i find other people to play with?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 08, 12 at 3:06am
nith

do you mean online play?

The channels and gathering halls relate to ad-hoc(local) rather than wifi(online). so if you just wander into the online section of the game it will only search for a local player. which means someone sitting right next to you with their psp also in online mode. This game does not have in built online functionality to play with others via internet.

However you can play online over internet with remote users by using the ad-hoc party function of a ps3 or by buying a wifi access point like a wifi max and connecting through your pc using a program called x-link kai.

search neo forums for either of those as there are loads of threads about this like this recent thread on neo

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1749314-online-play/#8

however if you already are using ad-hoc party its much easier to let the program search for a world and room automatically. when doing this the gathering hall that you log into on your psp screen appears to make no difference. Does anyone else know about that?

Aug 07, 12 at 10:58am
ninjastealth

what channel on the psp are people on and what gathering hall in monster hunters freedom unite

May 05, 12 at 1:48am
blackomega34

The you can get it from these monsters by carving and by the rewards:
Daimyo Hermitaur
Yian Kut-ku and Blue Yian Kut-ku
Basarios
Diablos
Tigrex

And i say again- the village monsters have 25% less health than the guild ones
Yian kut ku has 640 on the 2* village while it has 800 on the 2* guild
it will make all the difference.

May 04, 12 at 8:56am
gogengantes

What's your favourite weapon type you like to use and which wyverns?

May 04, 12 at 6:42am
Millhouse

i made it to 3* quest last night, i am stuck now on a couple of the wyverns in that tier. i am in need of monster bone +, i have heard that 3* guild quest can give those but i have yet to test that. any help would be amazing!

psn: aMillhouse

May 04, 12 at 6:17am
blackomega34

First you need Xlink Kai or a ps3. I do not know how to do any of these so i can just say this:
Just stay confident, do not engage in straight up combat (you have no chance if you don't evade or block) and you do not need to rely on other people to get successful.
What is your problem? I can help you out to get you to higher ranks.
Note: Do not do the gathering hall from the start, do the village quests (old lady at the top of the village behind a blue rock and a cat with a huge coat)

May 03, 12 at 6:10am
Millhouse

I have been playing MHFU by my self for awhile, i have not made it far ( 2* ) having alot of trouble. No one i know plays the game, and every time i check in the guild hall it is empty as usually.

how do i find other people to play with?