Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » What's your way to find diamond ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 02, 12 at 3:20pmPOKECRAFTLOL :P

Mine personally is going to to F3 and go to Y13 and digging around !

In the search for diamonds

This message was merged with other messages by Cheeseman (moderator)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 23, 12 at 4:33pm
ditto

TNT and lots of iron pickaxes usually does the trick.

May 23, 12 at 4:02pm
POKECRAFTLOL :P

I know Mr. Grimm! Diamond is hard to get but some people get it easy! And when I found it [I was new to micraft and didn't know about F3] I fell into lava! Except on my cave home world I had 16 diamonds legit!

May 23, 12 at 5:58am
MrGrimm

I just look for it the hard way by exploring caves and digging, any other way is cheating... I hate playing on PVP servers on launch day, and seeing people running around with all diamond equipment already, within the first hour, before I've even set up a base.

May 22, 12 at 8:53am
Kingy

Found diamond the other day finally...which was right next to gold...which was right next to redstone...which was right next to lapiz lazuli?

I love my cave.

May 18, 12 at 3:00pm
Name Undisclosed

When I'm hunting for diamond, I first check in deep caves, filling in the occasional lava pool with gravel along the way (to look for more diamonds in the lava), then if I don't find any (or enough) there, I'll usually dig a quarry mine to find some. Usually I end up finding everything but diamond, but once or twice I've gotten lucky.

May 18, 12 at 1:22pm
Dreamare

The best level to find diamond (and pretty much anything else you've wished for) is Y12. Diamonds can be found best between Y8 and Y16, and sometimes you can actually find them near bedrcok, but that's really rare.

May 17, 12 at 8:20pm
Kingy

How far down to I have to dig to reach Diamond? I haven't reached bedrock yet, but I have gotten to where I'm finding a bunch of pools of lava.

May 17, 12 at 7:20pm
Dreamare

Poke, please don't double post >.> It spams the thread, and you can easily just press the "Edit" button. If you can't edit, it would be best to make an actual Neoseeker account, which gives you more features.

May 17, 12 at 6:14pm

I'm currently watching youtube videos.Tale of kingdoms E06 by paulsoarsjr.

May 17, 12 at 6:11pm

I found 18 diamond legitimate