Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Carrying on the Legacy » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

May 02, 12 at 1:53pmIts_my_time24

So, as most of you know, im a friken pro And, you also know Kholdstare has retired. Soo, for all u FF fans there, it'll be a Zack Fair/Cloud Strife moment. Zacks legacy was in Angeals buster sword, and Cloud continued it right? Well, i'll do the same. Yeah. Im making a comeback. Blades may break, but we dont give up, do we? Who's ready to hunt, and carry on the legacy...For khold!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 12 at 5:02pm
Kholdstare

quote The Player 75
He STILL hasn't come back? I have this strange feeling he'll forget about us.....
. Never.

Jun 20, 12 at 2:08pm
Its_my_time24

quote The Player 75
He STILL hasn't come back? I have this strange feeling he'll forget about us.....
hes posted here and there...

Jun 20, 12 at 1:06pm
The Player 75

Jun 15, 12 at 9:23am
Scion

:3 wheres that leave me

Jun 14, 12 at 7:22pm
Its_my_time24

quote Dragonmaster_Omega
For there to be a "legacy" shouldn't the person be dead? >.>
It isn't as though Khold is gone forever. Knowing that persistent bastard he will be back before you know it.
You know Khold, it must be nice getting all the attention XD
Oh, and obviously I am Angeal :I

Well, hes dead for now. i'll pheonix down him later x) Well, if ur Angeal, Kholds Zack, im Cloud. FINE. Khold gets the best girl, Aerith, i get TIFA!!

Jun 14, 12 at 7:54am
Dragonmaster_Omega

For there to be a "legacy" shouldn't the person be dead? >.>
It isn't as though Khold is gone forever. Knowing that persistent bastard he will be back before you know it.
You know Khold, it must be nice getting all the attention XD
Oh, and obviously I am Angeal :I

May 24, 12 at 2:05am
the_FAMAS_pro

quote kholdstare on his bu
Haha weird seeing my name POP up when I put neoseeker/ mh3 , then seeing everyone mourning me, but don't get your hopes up, my Wii only sold for 40$ -_- so now I gotta figure out another way to get some zenny ... I mean money, LOL but yeah, worse case scenario, I have to wait till Oct when i get like five grand from ny tribe... I'm native American, but anyway, it was fun playing with you all, we had some good times, but to those who consider hacking , always keep in mind those assholes you met as you rose among the ranks, Never become one of them!!! I'll admit that I didn't exactly walk the road of greatness during my t]ime with mh3 but I tell you now as one mh3 fan to another , don't make the same mistake, only hack to extend the game and to stop dem trolls. -K7. Also, I'm zack, get over it. LOL
COOOMMMMMMEEEEEE BAAAACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 23, 12 at 7:02pm
The Player 75

Haha weird seeing my name POP up when I put neoseeker/ mh3 , then seeing everyone mourning me, but don't get your hopes up, my Wii only sold for 40$ -_- so now I gotta figure out another way to get some zenny ... I mean money, LOL but yeah, worse case scenario, I have to wait till Oct when i get like five grand from ny tribe... I'm native American, but anyway, it was fun playing with you all, we had some good times, but to those who consider hacking , always keep in mind those assholes you met as you rose among the ranks, Never become one of them!!! I'll admit that I didn't exactly walk the road of greatness during my t]ime with mh3 but I tell you now as one mh3 fan to another , don't make the same mistake, only hack to extend the game and to stop dem trolls. -K7. Also, I'm zack, get over it. LOL
Dude, you need to come back

May 23, 12 at 5:34pm
Its_my_time24

no,no,no,no NO IM ZACK! If ur zack, im cloud -.- clouds a douche. cool, but he just chills there while zack takes on like a billion shinra soldiers. If ur Zack, whos Angeal HUH?!

If i could get an SD card, i'll hack by like 260+ hr. or 1500+ gameplay. which ever comes LAST. NATIVE AMERICAN?! SICK!

Bow down, to the greatest MH3 player in a life time everyone

May 23, 12 at 11:45am
RockofKuthian

Oh yea that reminds me, My brother miraculously found my 2gb sd card so im gunna start hacking soon. I'm scared that if I start hacking before school ends, I'm going to finish bad so im going to hack my wii around June 15th....ish