Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Sick of Elitists » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 01, 12 at 3:04pmIgnacio

Alright, so today I walked into a city with one HR 500, HR 200 and HR 900, as soon as I walk in they start flaming me and calling me noob, and Im like "" Im getting sick of higher rank people thinking theyre all better just because of a little number Its the fifth time this has happened to me. Whats up with that? luckily there are very nice higher rank players *ahem* Tarek *ahem* Kholstare *ahem* (by higher rank i mean 300+) the truly good players IMO are the ones that dont brag about it.

Ignacio, Outa Here! (sorry just had to try that)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 25, 12 at 7:27pm
WooperOnALedge

At hr 43 u would b surprised the damage I can do wit my high sieglinde p. I've done probably more damage than some1 hr 100+ that I've hunted wit. It was kinda sad. I love to get KOs wit it haha and poison

Aug 25, 12 at 12:32pm
Random but skilled

P.S.- When I say 82 and 84 damage, that's coming from a "regular combo". And sorry for the triple post and the necrobump- didn't see that at first.

Aug 25, 12 at 10:42am
Random but skilled

My name was "random but skilled dude". Woops.

Aug 25, 12 at 10:39am
Random but skilled d

People who have absolutely NO idea about alatreon's (or anything's) weaknesses. Skyscraper, normal Dark Claw, un-awakened Lion's Bane, Epitaph... even..... *the horror*......... EXODUS. Yup, Exodus. People do try to use it on ala. There was a HR 102 guy (I was 60 odd) I was trying to do lords o' sea and sky with... He said he uses Exodus on everything and loves it. Leecher. There was a long conversation in which I tried to tell him that almost everything outclasses it, including Hate. He rejected all my ideas and proved to me that he knew almost nothing about calculating damage, ending with the old,"Now who's HR 102 and who isnt?" FYI, Exodus, los's head, white sharp: 82 damage. Hate, los's head, blue sharp: 84 damage. Not only that, but hate's higher raw makes it more adaptable. With Exodus, you really have to hit the most dragon-weak areas all the time, whereas Hate's more forgiving, and does better on Lagi as well. The guy, making a rational decision, told me he would take los. I'll give him that. We and the other two guys won easily. It's not that I hate exodus, I just don't like the people who don't know how to use it. Believe me, if I had a worn sword and a jho gem to burn, I might make it. However, I already have the Eternal Hate, and even that's mostly junk. Sigh.

May 22, 12 at 5:27am
RockofKuthian

1: spamming the spirit combo actually gives the MOST dps of any weapon. As long as its all one hitbox that is.
2: I totally agree with Scion because hr only shows how much time you have. I play with a bunch of friends I've had from before neo and none of them are over hr300 except for a couple. One girl can turnapound so well its shocking If she misses and shes hr125ish.

May 22, 12 at 4:05am
Scion

i like finding cities wiht variety of ranks, i never saw rank as a sign of skill, only free time i like goin in open servers too and findin nooby ranked people cause sometimes i can find really good low ranks, and its fun to hunt with them up to whatever rank they want

May 21, 12 at 12:03pm
Phi

Hence why I only enter cities with people near my rank or below. I'm afraid of being flamed. ;-;

May 21, 12 at 10:37am
GoldGeno

I hate when people do that, though i do need to bring up a point: Just because someone is 200HR or whatnot, doesn't exactly make them an "Elitist". an Elitist is someone who has considerable knowledge about the game and actually puts it to good use. You would not BELIEVE how many nooby HR100+ people i've seen who just spam the Spirit Blade combo on the LS or run around in Rathalos armor because its cool.

May 10, 12 at 5:11am
Its_my_time24

quote RockofKuthian
Its_my_time24
[Color=green]you already have ala armor so just sell ala parts. Gets you a load of money. Because of selling ala parts, I'm almost always at 300000z at least.
And I'm pretty sure I was the one that said I had piercers in my hammer.[/color]
im not done with ala parts

May 10, 12 at 5:09am
RockofKuthian

Its_my_time24
you already have ala armor so just sell ala parts. Gets you a load of money. Because of selling ala parts, I'm almost always at 300000z at least.
And I'm pretty sure I was the one that said I had piercers in my hammer.