Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » The Legend of Dragoon released on the PSN » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 01, 12 at 2:11pmLOD-squa

Are you a Legend of Dragoon fan? Lost your Legend of Dragoon disc and want to play the game again? Want to not have to switch disks? Well this is the perfect news for you. Along with other goodies the game has been released on the PSN for a whooping $5.99. It is 1.14GB in size and is available for everyone to download on the PSN.

Old-school RPG fans won’t want to miss Legend of Dragoon arriving to the PS one Classics section as well. Featuring a classic JRPG story, riveting combat and a unique art style; relive this adventure or experience it for the first time starting today.
Source

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 13 at 1:56am
Dartfan84

Hi all,

I sent a request via email to the PSN feedback email. The person I hada reply back advised he would submit this requestto the Europe PSN team for a review of the LoD PAL version to be available for download. He agreed its a classic game that needs to be looked at. He stated we need to keep the Forums going for this request (especially on the PSN forums) & would become more of a reality if we do our part. Looks like that is more promising then anything I have seen in the past.

Cheers

Jan 16, 13 at 3:39pm
pika25

Try beating the game without using Dragoon(s). Strange that even this bug applies sometimes for the PSN version.

Jan 16, 13 at 9:04am
godslayerxxx

Hey guys fan of lod here. Bought it on psn just beat regole sea dragon and lenus wingly everytime I try to load disk 3 it restarts? Won't allow me to continue? Anyone know how to bypass this? Or have the same problem?

May 03, 12 at 6:35pm
pika25

Sort of like a New Game +? I believe the NG+ can be performed on PSN, but I've yet to try that.

1 of my save files has everyone LV 5 Dragoon except Haschel. I have good reason for him to stay at LV 1 Dragoon from start to end.

May 03, 12 at 4:59pm
arkdagger1

Does anybody know if when you beat the game completely on the psn, you could restart a game with lvl 5 dragoons and such? As much as i love LOD, i think what really set me away from the wonderful story was the grinding. I love the story, and I've set save spots at lvl 5 dragoons when i obtain because i hated working the SP points to make them all lvl 5. But It had to be perfect!! to use the dragons in most important parts of the game, just to make it more dramatic! <3

May 03, 12 at 2:58pm
Alex26

quote Celes Leonhart
No planned EU release from what I can see, despite how easily you can buy it in America but how rare it is here...
that's bad, it would be nice if it was going out in europe, i would like to download it and install it in my psp

May 03, 12 at 2:56pm
Alex26

that's nice, but i hope it can come to europe psn sometime........and not too long after !!!!!!! :D:D:D

May 03, 12 at 12:12am
Celes Leonhart

No planned EU release from what I can see, despite how easily you can buy it in America but how rare it is here...

May 02, 12 at 9:44pm
DarkX

The second I saw it was finally on the psn store I ran to my psp and immediately downloaded it. This was on my top 5 favorite ps classics to play. Now to collect all those stardust again.

May 02, 12 at 1:55pm
abbisonny

Someday, someday, they will remake/make a sequel of this game, and it will make my year. I will jump for joy and maybe even cry. Until that day, this will have to do.