Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Optional catching tutorial » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 30, 12 at 4:06pmEpicGuy9827

Do we really need to watch “How to catch a pokemon” for the 50th time? I think it should be optional, for those who need it. [if anyone does]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 29, 12 at 5:55pm
PiKaChU_bOii

this would be the best thing ever

Jul 27, 12 at 8:01pm
thundermaniac

I've been around since good ol' R/B/Y. It was fun to have when I didn't know what to do. Now it's a bit annoying. You never know what you'll see anyways.

Jul 23, 12 at 8:21am
Wesker Child

That makes me feel old now.

Jul 23, 12 at 4:45am
sampunas123

quote Wesker Child
I don't know if I'm recalling this properly, but I swear on one occasion the Pokemon wasn't caught in the tutorial. Anyway, I also think it should ask you if you know how to catch them before showing you.
I believe it was in Yellow.

Jul 23, 12 at 12:33am
Arrohon

I love how in Diamond/Pearl (possibly in Platinum too) you could buy pokeballs and catch a pokemon before the tutorial. Um, Dawn/Lucas. Can't you see that I already caught a starly?

May 11, 12 at 9:44am
MarleyLa

I actually wanna keep it cause its a new game , I wanna be able to experience everything , plus its a new game , better features and everything .

May 09, 12 at 3:41pm
Wesker Child

I don't know if I'm recalling this properly, but I swear on one occasion the Pokemon wasn't caught in the tutorial. Anyway, I also think it should ask you if you know how to catch them before showing you.

May 08, 12 at 5:43pm
Gotenks

Phi

Normally I do. I mean I did in Heart Gold and I had about 30 hours clocked on my game before I even hit the Elite Four. I didn't talk to everyone in White for some reason and I got to the Elite Four in 15 hours. I just never remember the training tutorial from White.

May 08, 12 at 4:41pm
Phi

quote Gotenks
when I just talked to everyone in the game. Most likely it will return and I probably won't even notice it.
    You mean you don't? D:

May 04, 12 at 2:39pm
Gotenks

Last time I actually ever watched one of these was back in the Red/Blue days when I just talked to everyone in the game. Most likely it will return and I probably won't even notice it. It's always nice to have for any new Pokemon players.