Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Recomendations for Co-op Dungeon Crawlers? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 30, 12 at 3:32pmTJ D

The downside to skyrim is when you have friends over they get bored of watching me play.

On google I get tons of different results, I just want a list of some co op medieval type games, like diablo n such, stuff where you run around and get new armor and weapons. Disc or PSN games, whichever. Any good recommendations?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 02, 12 at 6:47am
Aragorn Vzla

The game I've played the most co-op is the mercenaries mode from RE5, I used to spend hours chasing scores there.

May 01, 12 at 7:22pm
Lorx

Borderlands was 2player split screen iirc.

quote Mr Gray
Grab Castle Crashers off PSN. 4 player same screen. The humor alone is worth it.

Trine 1 and 2 are side scrollers but do support 3 player coop.
These games are all awesome for some fun times imo, all very light-hearted and easy to pick up/put down.

May 01, 12 at 4:55pm
Raijin1999

Ew, Borderlands. Has less of a soul than Call of Duty. BUT, yeah, I do have to recommend it as it's one of the very few games that allows 4 players.... I think.... was it 4 player split screen or 2? If it was 2, then blech.

Also check out Warhawk. Oldie but goodie. 4 player split screen, same console.

There's also Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2

May 01, 12 at 2:32pm
Shave ya Head

I know it isnt set in medievil times or nothing, but Borderlands is likely the most fun co-op game there is.

May 01, 12 at 10:22am
Raijin1999

Grab Castle Crashers off PSN. 4 player same screen. The humor alone is worth it.

Trine 1 and 2 are side scrollers but do support 3 player coop.

Apr 30, 12 at 8:31pm
Aeirou

Apr 30, 12 at 7:29pm
TJ D

No offense... don't give life tips, its bad to judge what you don't know. The skyrim thing is a joke cause its famously known to be addictive.

I downloaded Alliance demo and it doesnt seem bad, I just need to figure out if its two player without being online. I heard Trine is alright.

Apr 30, 12 at 6:57pm
Aeirou

I can't think of any good ones on the ps3, no. There is Dungeon Alliance and Dungeon Siege... but don't expect the same level of awesome that you get from huge open world games like Skyrim.

The BIGGEST tip I can give you for this is... do something besides gaming. No offense. You have friends over then you shouldn't be on skyrim because that's just playing a bad host. You misrepresent the dovahkiin!

Apr 30, 12 at 3:32pm
TJ D

The downside to skyrim is when you have friends over they get bored of watching me play.

On google I get tons of different results, I just want a list of some co op medieval type games, like diablo n such, stuff where you run around and get new armor and weapons. Disc or PSN games, whichever. Any good recommendations?