Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phantasy Star Online 2 » Screen Shots and Videos from the Japanese Closed Beta » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 27, 12 at 8:16am
Tiger go Meow

Me and my new force buddy ran into a contaminated Dark Ragne while doing Forest Exploration.

Thanks to some of my friends from Mayonaka Midnight forums, I was able to gain access to the Japanese Closed Beta after missing the initial sign up period. Of course this means I got to nab a small number of in game screenshots.

The game does look and play pretty amazingly, and definitely reaches a new standard for F2P MMO's in my opinion. I'll be writing more at length about the game soon.

On that note, individuals who played in the Closed Beta should feel free to share screen shots of their experiences, videos and so forth. Or maybe something they found that looks awesome from in the game in general.

In addition to my screenshot gallery, I'm sharing this:

This is how insane PVE can get thanks to the new random Mission Codes that can occur during Quests (aka Missions). This is the result of two Code Duel's occuring at the same time spawning the buffed up form of two bosses: Dark Ragne and Vol Dragon.