Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Uncharted: Golden Abyss » just played the demo.... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 27, 12 at 6:37amr2160

so yeah just got a ps vita, woo hoo!, and planning to buy loads of ps vita games. one of em being uncharted GA. but before i buy it, i gotta ask...is there jaggies in the full game. the demo i played was full of jaggies, it looked crap compared to Ninja Gaiden Vita. i ask cause i cant find any true gameplay/screenshots that arent blown up or modified.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 6:08pm
bigben4879

I also played the demo recently and decided I have to get a Vita to play it.

May 25, 12 at 1:01am
r2160

ok, so i bought U: GA recently.....and boy was i wrong. this game is bloody well gorgeous, putting aside the tiny jaggies here and there, the game is b-e-a-u-tiful just finished it and its prob good as the uncharted console games!

May 02, 12 at 1:02am
ItBeMe

Right, I'd say that for graphics, you don't get much better than this. All the voice actors actually don't sound like they crawled out of some bad 80's hollywood movie. Now while the aiming and some controls are a little bit "not what they could have been" doesn't take you long to get used to them.

Apr 29, 12 at 3:02pm
lovelyfisher

There's the odd one but overall the graphics are great r21

Apr 29, 12 at 4:16am
Twin_Master

My money is on Uncharted as the best VITA game out to date. I'd keep my eyes open for MGS HD Collections though.

Apr 28, 12 at 3:55am
r2160

quote lovelyfisher
quote Aurora
I found it hard to aim accurately with the stick because it was so small compared with my hand/thumb. The graphics, sound effects, and whole experience is fantastic though.
Agreed, the graphics and voice acting is really good. The story could be better but it's still decent.
can i ask you an honest question. are there lots of jaggies in U GA or is it all smooth like ninja gaiden vita?

Apr 27, 12 at 8:11pm
lovelyfisher

quote Aurora
I found it hard to aim accurately with the stick because it was so small compared with my hand/thumb. The graphics, sound effects, and whole experience is fantastic though.
Agreed, the graphics and voice acting is really good. The story could be better but it's still decent.

Apr 27, 12 at 2:32pm
Aurora

Apr 27, 12 at 8:18am
lovelyfisher

quote r21
so yeah just got a ps vita, woo hoo!, and planning to buy loads of ps vita games. one of em being uncharted GA. but before i buy it, i gotta ask...is there jaggies in the full game. the demo i played was full of jaggies, it looked crap compared to Ninja Gaiden Vita. i ask cause i cant find any true gameplay/screenshots that arent blown up or modified.
The graphics are probably one of the best so far for the vita, really impressive game. Only problem I found was the aiming is not very responsive.

Apr 27, 12 at 6:37am
r2160