Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Wayfarer of Time Opening Movie » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 12 at 1:58pm
CoarseDragon

quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
Finally ATLUS is beggining to promote the game.
Yes. I don't think they'll really focus much on it until after the Game of Thrones RPG is released on May 15th. Then they should turn more attention to Gungnir & Wayfarer of Time. Atlus just updated Gungnir's site yesterday and since WoT is coming about 6 weeks after Gungnir, that's probably about how long we'll have to wait for it. I would assume that an actual trailer will be released at some point, too.
I think we will see much more after E3 in June (June 5-7, 2012).

Apr 27, 12 at 7:32am
daveyd

quote kratoscar2011
Yes. I don't think they'll really focus much on it until after the Game of Thrones RPG is released on May 15th. Then they should turn more attention to Gungnir & Wayfarer of Time. Atlus just updated Gungnir's site yesterday and since WoT is coming about 6 weeks after Gungnir, that's probably about how long we'll have to wait for it. I would assume that an actual trailer will be released at some point, too.

Apr 27, 12 at 12:04am
kratoscar2011

Apr 26, 12 at 4:50pm
daveyd

Atlus USA posted the opening movie on youtube today:

Make sure to "like" the video / post comments.

Interestingly, the vocals are still in Japanese. Not sure if this means the actual game will keep the songs with lyrics in Japanese or if they're going to have someone sing them in English. Am kind of curious to hear them in English but they sound good in Japanese so I don't have a strong preference either way.