Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mario Kart Raceway » [CLAN] ★EZ★ [CLAN] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 12 at 3:02pmZuidy

HELLO EVERYONE, AND WELCOME TO EZ, A MARIO KART 7 CLAN!

Everyone is welcome to join our clan! Just fill out the form below and post it in the thread.

quote Sign Up Form
Neoseeker Username:

Mario Kart 7/3DS Username:
EZ clan members: put EZ before your username

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:

VR:

Timezone:

When do you play?
Post the form in this thread and we will PM you the Skill-Community Code so we can test you for recruitment

FOR RECRUITING: We will be doing recruiting sessions with people 1v1, and until you have gone through the recruitment period, your eligibility for membership will be decided. When all spots are filled (8) we will begin to function as an actual clan, and eventually add more members.

RULES:

1: NO FLAMING, SPAMMING, OR ANYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST NEOSEEKER RULES

2: NO EXPLOITING GLITCHES! YOU WILL BE BANNED AND BE PUT ON THE BLACKLIST!

3: BE A GOOD SPORT! NOBODY LIKES A SORE SPORT, AND IF YOU BRING IT HERE, CONSEQUENCES WILL BE MADE!

4:HAVE FUN!

Recruitment times will be scheduled whenever we/I and the other person are/is ready to race. Actual race times will be scheduled once we have enough members. You are allowed to miss races, of course. We currently have 8 members. We would like to have 10, so there are still 2 spots available! Post a form and we'll see what we can do for you.
LETS'A'GO!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 12 at 8:18am
Mythic Racer UK

:{ Damn

Jul 28, 12 at 9:38am
Zuidy

quote witch_king
quote Zuidy
witch_king

Sorry, I really do want to keep this going. But I don't think the Mario Kart 7 Clan ideas on Neoseeker as a base are going to work out. They do for other games, but Mario Kart 7 isn't really as appealing for Clans.

If you would please lock this thread, and you can reopen them IIRC, so maybe some other time. And we do have an idea to propose a general Nintendo 3DS Clans forum to generate a bit more activity perhaps.
I don't have to close it, it will just sink down.
Thanks. I actually have a bit of hope for this forum left even though I don't play the game much anymore.

Jul 26, 12 at 6:42pm
Thrawn

quote Zuidy
witch_king

Sorry, I really do want to keep this going. But I don't think the Mario Kart 7 Clan ideas on Neoseeker as a base are going to work out. They do for other games, but Mario Kart 7 isn't really as appealing for Clans.

If you would please lock this thread, and you can reopen them IIRC, so maybe some other time. And we do have an idea to propose a general Nintendo 3DS Clans forum to generate a bit more activity perhaps.
I don't have to close it, it will just sink down.

Jul 14, 12 at 7:23am
Zuidy

witch_king

Jul 13, 12 at 6:19am
Thrawn

Zuidy It's not dead yet because I'll join. When do you want to race?

Jul 04, 12 at 8:55am
Zuidy

You guys, I am going to throw in the towel.

Everyone is leaving, and Mario Kart 7 has had it's time already. The whole interface was neat and the idea of running a clan SEEMED like it, but I don't see how this can recover itself.

I am done with the EZ★ Clan everyone. Thanks for trying to do your best. But the integrity of clans on Neoseeker is just terrible, at least for this game.

Sorry everyone, and I appreciate it so very much that you all wanted to have a clan. But this one won't begin to succeed anytime soon. For now we can plan on meeting again in the distant future, hopefully-- Super Smash Bros. 4 should be a hit I am sure. I will touch base with all of you, perhaps, once the game is released or whatever else.

But for now the EZ Clan is going to be shut down. Thanks again, everyone. And we do have a new idea for this clan. ***PM ME IN THE CLAN TALKS PM THREAD TO LET ME KNOW YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE CLAN AND WISH TO BE ACTIVE***

--Zuidy Signing Off--

witch_king, requesting closure.

Jul 02, 12 at 1:30pm
jwoody2783

Hey I'm kinda in the same vote as FuNcHeEsE because one of my family members found out they have cancer and I don't play as much anymore, I'm actually bored of it, and I like PS3 more now so I'm done with the clan... And could we still be friends on 3DS? I could be a clan help if you need me.

Jul 02, 12 at 6:14am
Zuidy

I have the next month's schedule. I will be able to do a race or 2 throughout the week and then on most Saturdays as well.

So I will plan another race or 2 this week.

Jun 30, 12 at 6:50am
Zuidy

quote lovelyfisher
zuidy for sure, I'm interested.
Alright. Your responsibilities won't change much, but you can send out SwapNote notifications to people for upcoming races. Sometimes I do it first, though, so make sure you post the times here and Notify me BEFORE sending it that way we can make sure we aren't bucking heads or anything.

I have a race for today at 1PM EST scheduled for this clan. And I have sent out the note already, so that won't be necessary for you to do today.

Thanks Lovely!

Jun 30, 12 at 6:46am
lovelyfisher

zuidy for sure, I'm interested.