Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » KI:U Clan »»Angels of Death«« GRAND REOPENING » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 12 at 6:12ambloodyvamp

WELCOME TO THE ANGELS OF DEATH

Positions:

Supreme Deathangel: bloodyvamp
The Angel General (co-leader):
Angel of Chaos:
Angel of Rebellion:
Angel of Fire:
Angel of Despair:
Angel of Lost Hope:
Angel of Stealth:
Angel of Greed:
Angel of Cruelty:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 13 at 8:39am
bloodyvamp

WELCOME TO THEANGELS OF DEATH REOPENING!

I decided to reopen this once great clan and see if anyone was interested. Don't worry, I cleaned off all the cobwebs.

Jul 02, 12 at 6:54pm
bloodyvamp

Okay well... Lost some of our bbest members... I think this clan is dead so any remaining members, this is not a clan anymore. I have disbanded it. I'd suggest joining Mikey14's clan just because he's a trustworthy guy and skilled too.

Jun 27, 12 at 6:57pm
Advait

quote Rouge Elite
Guess I'm gone too
You can always join Knights of the Typhoon! Are players are very enthusiastic about wars and we're always having fun while strategizing! It will be great if some of you can join cause you were the best clan around!

Jun 27, 12 at 11:38am
Rouge Elite

Guess I'm gone too

Jun 25, 12 at 11:00am
Mikey14

Guys I'm sorry but I'm gonna leave and make another clan 'cause activity have not improved at all.

Jun 24, 12 at 7:36am
Buster2000

Dont forget to submit your troops for the Neoseeker Games!

Jun 23, 12 at 12:13pm
soracardexpert

Sorry I am going to be inactive for a while but I am going to visit my mom soon and its been a few years so I won't get online.

Jun 18, 12 at 9:20pm
Rouge Elite

Soooo.... what now bloodyvamp

Jun 17, 12 at 7:57am
Buster2000

LAOS is dead. All it's members left and most of them joined angels of despise. just helping out.

Jun 17, 12 at 7:04am
Miguelaso100

I've been thinking since all of our clan has been mostly offline and rarely online that im going to quit being angel of greed and part of this clan. so BloodyVamp if u see this reply its cuz i want u to take my name off of angel of greed and find another member to join you.