Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Donya Fortress Map Gameplay Trailer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 12 at 5:56amjbh

Looks better than the other map, still only excited for the guns though.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 27, 12 at 10:09am
Cyanide

quote Master
Not looking forward to it. It's going to be exactly like Metro - grenade and rocket spamming, no one's actually going to SHOOT each other.

If they automatically disabled rockets on these maps, sure, it might be interesting... but no, that ain't gonna happen.
I can't see that being something to worry about. Plenty of people are going o have different varients in their servers. I bet you're not the only one thinking explosives are going to dominate the map pack.

Apr 27, 12 at 5:57am
unclebobert87

quote Master
Not looking forward to it. It's going to be exactly like Metro - grenade and rocket spamming, no one's actually going to SHOOT each other.

If they automatically disabled rockets on these maps, sure, it might be interesting... but no, that ain't gonna happen.
I can imagine. I was playing TDM at Op. Firestorm yesterday and there was 6 or so guys on a roof. I decided to get the MAV out to spot them, but this being TDM, anyone can find me. Anyway, someone found me, was stood about 10 metres away and instead of shooting me or knifing, he shot an RPG at me... I actually lol'd

Apr 27, 12 at 12:30am
Master

Apr 26, 12 at 3:54pm
UrbanLegend2012

I'm looking forward to it. I don't care if the maps are small cause all I know is I'm gonna have fun with it. Plus looks like spraying the hell out of everyone is going to be an option for just about everyone. Oh well, its going to be sick either way.

Apr 26, 12 at 12:14pm
Cyanide

Looks pimp. I like layered maps. Hopefully it's not as small as the MW3 maps, though.

Also looks like I'll have a valid reason for playing support, finally. I don't think I've leveled that class at all.

Apr 26, 12 at 5:56am
jbh

Looks better than the other map, still only excited for the guns though.