Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » General PSP » pandora battery » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.PSP Media Guide .:: Ultimate Homebrew Guide
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 23, 12 at 5:08pm
ark angel1

First put in you Magic Memory Stick, make sure that the battery isn't in and the system is COMPLETELY OFF no charger no nothing, after then pop in the Pandora Battery (make sure that it's fully charged and since some of the Pandora Battery's have an "On" and "Off" switch make sure that it's set to "On"), next turn off your PSP (if it's on), now hold down the "L" trigger/button (whatever you wanna call it) and turn it on (MAKE SURE TO NOT LEG GO OF THE "L" TRIGGER/BUTTON UNTIL YOU SEE THIS SCREEN ), now you wanna click "Install 4.01 M33" it will say "Loading updater modules", "formatting flash0" and a bunch of other stuff now give it a minute, it will now say "Install is complete. A shutdown or reboot is required" i recommend to reboot it so press "X" TAH-DAH your PSP should show the "Sony Computer Entertainment" logo and you can now play on your fully unbricked PSP

YAY

Oh yea and chicago-plumbers I don't think that PSPs can get viruses that easily cause they come with their own preloaded antivirus

If you want to watch a video instead here's a link

Jun 05, 12 at 12:03am
chicago-plumbers

I think there are some virus in your psp, you should check it first.

Apr 25, 12 at 8:03pm
bayernmunchendotcom

i just got a pandora battery and i used it to fix my blue psp 2000. Now i need it to fix my black 2000. The problem is that whenever i try to the green light flashes for a second and them my psp turns off. does anybody know how to fix this? And yes both psps were bricked.[/b][b]