Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Official 'Neoseeker' GW2 Server! - Updated » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 12 at 2:20pmtekmosis

Since afaik I'll be the only Neostaff getting GW2. RabidChinaGirl && bluexy I'll be playing on the server Yak's Bend.

As for an EU server Superfast Oz or Dynamite can throw out some suggestions.

Update: Seems like Yak's Bend is full up.
If you can't get in there an alternative server is Tarnished Coast, which RabidChinaGirls and bluexy should be on.[/strike]

Steamspur Mountain

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 04, 12 at 8:52am
Celes Leonhart

Both been invited.

Sep 04, 12 at 7:24am
LloydToS

My char name is Madokron if you could send an invite.

Sep 04, 12 at 7:14am
Bin Sponge

quote Celes Leonhart
What server did you end up in, Bin Sponge? People talk quite a lot in ours. Guild does as well.
I rolled on Whiteside Ridge, perhaps it is just the low areas I experienced. Did the guild get set up? My ingame name is Tzich if someone can throw me an inv.

Sep 04, 12 at 2:15am
Celes Leonhart

What server did you end up in, Bin Sponge? People talk quite a lot in ours. Guild does as well.

Sep 03, 12 at 6:34pm
Bin Sponge

Celes Leonhart Clearly so bitter, never even got a reply off my old GL when I asked about it. Stuck in their ways and all that...

Rey It would be cool to have people to chat with, I think I had 1 proper conversation today, people seemed quite reluctant to reply even to a simple "Hi"; although it would be unfair to generalise the whole server based on the people I met in the starter zones.

Sep 03, 12 at 1:31pm
Rey

Sorry Lorx i thought the invites are sent using the id :] . My ign is Rennd

Sep 03, 12 at 1:28pm
Lorx

I promise many things!

So there is an official neo guild, and here is what people should know about it:
  • Servers
    • Influence is server specific, as are upgrades that come from influence, but chat is global
  • Who can invite people
    • Anybody I believe, it should be a base permission of members to be able to invite others.
Rey I don't have your ingame name, so I can't invite you

Sep 03, 12 at 1:06pm
Rey

Sounds good to me

Sep 03, 12 at 1:02pm
Celes Leonhart

quote Rey
Don't worry Bin Sponge me and Celes will be glad to have you around, you can find my id in this list .
Regarding the guild, i'll be glad to pay the fee if anyone is interested in the leadership.

Turns out Lorx has already got one done. He promises invites :?>

Sep 03, 12 at 12:18pm
Rey

Don't worry Bin Sponge me and Celes will be glad to have you around, you can find my id in this list .
Regarding the guild, i'll be glad to pay the fee if anyone is interested in the leadership.