Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Official 'Neoseeker' GW2 Server! - Updated » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 12 at 2:20pmtekmosis

Since afaik I'll be the only Neostaff getting GW2. RabidChinaGirl && bluexy I'll be playing on the server Yak's Bend.

As for an EU server Superfast Oz or Dynamite can throw out some suggestions.

Update: Seems like Yak's Bend is full up.
If you can't get in there an alternative server is Tarnished Coast, which RabidChinaGirls and bluexy should be on.[/strike]

Steamspur Mountain

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 04, 12 at 8:52am
Celes Leonhart

Both been invited.

Sep 04, 12 at 7:24am
LloydToS

My char name is Madokron if you could send an invite.

Sep 04, 12 at 7:14am
Bin Sponge

quote Celes Leonhart
What server did you end up in, Bin Sponge? People talk quite a lot in ours. Guild does as well.
I rolled on Whiteside Ridge, perhaps it is just the low areas I experienced. Did the guild get set up? My ingame name is Tzich if someone can throw me an inv.

Sep 04, 12 at 2:15am
Celes Leonhart

What server did you end up in, Bin Sponge? People talk quite a lot in ours. Guild does as well.

Sep 03, 12 at 6:34pm
Bin Sponge

Celes Leonhart Clearly so bitter, never even got a reply off my old GL when I asked about it. Stuck in their ways and all that...

Rey It would be cool to have people to chat with, I think I had 1 proper conversation today, people seemed quite reluctant to reply even to a simple "Hi"; although it would be unfair to generalise the whole server based on the people I met in the starter zones.

Sep 03, 12 at 1:31pm
Rey

Sorry Lorx i thought the invites are sent using the id :] . My ign is Rennd

Sep 03, 12 at 1:28pm
Lorx

I promise many things!

So there is an official neo guild, and here is what people should know about it:
  • Servers
    • Influence is server specific, as are upgrades that come from influence, but chat is global
  • Who can invite people
    • Anybody I believe, it should be a base permission of members to be able to invite others.
Rey I don't have your ingame name, so I can't invite you

Sep 03, 12 at 1:06pm
Rey

Sounds good to me

Sep 03, 12 at 1:02pm
Celes Leonhart

quote Rey
Don't worry Bin Sponge me and Celes will be glad to have you around, you can find my id in this list .
Regarding the guild, i'll be glad to pay the fee if anyone is interested in the leadership.

Turns out Lorx has already got one done. He promises invites :?>

Sep 03, 12 at 12:18pm
Rey

Don't worry Bin Sponge me and Celes will be glad to have you around, you can find my id in this list .
Regarding the guild, i'll be glad to pay the fee if anyone is interested in the leadership.