Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 25, 12 at 12:45amKokoro

Introduce yourselves here.

I'm Kokoro, a long time member here on Neoseeker. The fact this will be a beat 'em up (or more specifically, hack and slash) game with chainsaw, a hot female protagonist and zombies really makes me look forward to this one. I also heard this takes inspiration from No More Heroes, which is another series I enjoy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 10, 12 at 11:29am
Stitch

quote The Pursuit

Better make sure to bring some extra cash for the obligatory bottle of lotion as well.

Rofl!

I'm probably busy with cutting off zombies with a chainsaw to be thinking of that.

Yup, defitinely Twilight Sparkle voice.

Jul 10, 12 at 11:07am
Vicarious

quote Stitch
I'm Stitch, and after watching some Gameplay videos, I kinda decided that I'm going to purchase this game this week.
Looks like fun, it has humor, even sexual humor, and the game reminds me of Arcade Style of gaming, so yeah, I'm interested in this game.

And Tara Stong is an awesome Actress, specially like it that she speaks with her Twilight Sparkle voice in this.

Better make sure to bring some extra cash for the obligatory bottle of lotion as well.

Jul 10, 12 at 9:59am
Stitch

I'm Stitch, and after watching some Gameplay videos, I kinda decided that I'm going to purchase this game this week.
Looks like fun, it has humor, even sexual humor, and the game reminds me of Arcade Style of gaming, so yeah, I'm interested in this game.

And Tara Stong is an awesome Actress, specially like it that she speaks with her Twilight Sparkle voice in this.

Jun 11, 12 at 2:33pm
mega laser sword guy

Hello! I'm mega laser sword guy. I've been posting on neoseeker (however sporadically)since Disgaea 2 came out in 2006. I'm also on youtube. Just search for punkrockninjagamer.

Suda51 makes interesting games. No more heroes is good,Shadows is an artistic masterpiece and Lollipop is most likely going to be my favorite from Suda. I'm already a Lollipop Chainsaw fan even before owning the game. I have a LCS pre-order banner from gamestop as well as the big pre-order poster(box art picture). I noticed that there are playthroughs on youtube and although it's difficult,I refuse to watch them because I just don't want anymore spoilers. I'm going to play it on easy first,then medium,etc. I heard that your power ups and unlocks,etc carry over into newgame+ and you can switch the difficulty and still have your powered up Juliet. Newgame+ was missing from Shadows but I'm glad it's featured in Lollipop Chainsaw. Lolli pop,lolli pop,oh,lolli,lolli,lolli---VRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!

Jun 11, 12 at 12:43am
Gamesta100

Gamesta100 here and I wasn't following this game till a few days ago and now I'm extremely excited for this game.

This game is going to kick ass!

May 04, 12 at 12:22pm
Spontex

Hello, my Name is Spontex.

I've been here on Neoseeker since November 2011 and i love this website. I try to revive the old forums like "Yu-Gi-Oh and the Forbidden Memories" and alot of N64 games. And i can't wait for this game...

Apr 26, 12 at 3:44pm
Charlie

Hi, I'm NB! And I can't wait for this game! It looks really fun!

Apr 25, 12 at 12:45am
Kokoro

Introduce yourselves here.

I'm Kokoro, a long time member here on Neoseeker. The fact this will be a beat 'em up (or more specifically, hack and slash) game with chainsaw, a hot female protagonist and zombies really makes me look forward to this one. I also heard this takes inspiration from No More Heroes, which is another series I enjoy.