Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge CPU Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 23, 12 at 9:29amleochan

After teasing the new Intel Z77 chipset which supports it, we are at last ready to present our findings for the even newer Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. The Core i7-3770K on the review bench today weighs in at 3.5GHz on a 22nm die, and represents the latest step forward in processor architecture. Just how big of a leap does it make in terms of performance compared to the current Sandy Bridge offerings? Hit our Ivy Bridge launch review for all the benchmarks!

Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge CPU Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 05, 13 at 1:30am
ronfigiel

nice review, even if i still using core2duo. lol..

Jun 02, 13 at 11:53pm
iokfred

quote Here is an overview of Intel CPU's onboard Dell's PowerEdge R720: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkjrQ4UbJk
One of the great things about Intel’s “Tick, Tock” release cadence is that it gives us all an early glimpse into the company’s future plans and potential product offerings, especially since they’ve been able to execute so well over the last few years. Seeing Conroe eventually evolve into Penryn, and Nehalem into Westmere has given us all an idea as to what to expect with today’s official launch of Ivy Bridge, the “Tick” to Sandy Bridge’s “Tock”, otherwise known as Intel’s 3rd Generation Core Processor family. Of course, if you haven’t stayed on top of Intel’s plans since announcing their “Tick, Tock” model, you could have just read the myriad of leaks that have plagued this launch, but that’s a discussion for another day. Today is all about Ivy Bridge and its official launch in both desktop and mobile flavors.

May 21, 13 at 11:17am
chrisrodinis

Here is an overview of Intel CPU's onboard Dell's PowerEdge R720: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkjrQ4UbJk

Apr 24, 12 at 1:41am
hiigaran

nice review there. still, i dont think ill be considering ivy bridge, especially since in a couple of years, we will be looking at 14 nm processors.

i like that you could overclock this IB CPU to nearly 5 ghz with only a 1.38 vCore (iirc). my SB has to run at about 1.42 at 4.7ghz

Apr 23, 12 at 9:48am
harbin

I think you've made a mistake with the comparison setups on Page 3. You've put the Phenom II X6 1100Ts twice, one under Thuban and one under Zambezi. The Zambezi CPUs are FXs not Phenoms.

Apr 23, 12 at 9:29am
leochan

After teasing the new Intel Z77 chipset which supports it, we are at last ready to present our findings for the even newer Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. The Core i7-3770K on the review bench today weighs in at 3.5GHz on a 22nm die, and represents the latest step forward in processor architecture. Just how big of a leap does it make in terms of performance compared to the current Sandy Bridge offerings? Hit our Ivy Bridge launch review for all the benchmarks!