Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Achievements » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 08, 12 at 4:24am
adchick

May 08, 12 at 4:19am
Tenklis

I will get every achievment for every class.

Apr 23, 12 at 8:46am
HunterKiller666

I actually tried to focus on getting some of the easier achievements in Starcraft 2 so I'll probably do the same in Diablo 3. My guess is that the majority of the achievements will be obtained naturally after playing for a ridiculous amount of time anyway so you won't have to go out of your way to grind them.

Apr 23, 12 at 6:37am
LloydToS

In WoW I did achievements for a long time aswell, managed to get like 700? I don't remember as I quit a long time ago. But at some point you just don't want to do them anymore because it become ridiculous things such as the 100k pvp kills etc. So I will probably still do a fair few of them, but skip whichever I don't like and the ones from the beta were fairly easy so I will probably end up getting many.

Apr 23, 12 at 12:12am
Orgazmo

Having just completed Overachiever in the beta, will any of you be bothering with achievements in the actual game.

I may. I'm not sure. I have a lot in WoW, was in the top 5 people in my guild, so I'm sure I will. These achievements will likely be easier to obtain (also see: less grinding involved), so it shouldn't be too hard to do.