Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 22, 12 at 8:51pmChelskiman

Hey all! Just use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum, whether you are new to Neo or have been apart of the PES community for a while.

I'm Chelskiman and I've been posting in PES forums on Neo since PES4. I'll also act as your resident category mod, so until it's time for a mod to be promoted I'll basically be modding this forum.

I hope to see some new and old faces in here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 28, 13 at 1:50am
High Road

quote Euphoria
I love PES and I prefer it over FIFA everyday!
That's what we like to hear

Aug 27, 13 at 7:10pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

quote Euphoria
Hi all, my name is Euphoria and I am new to this forum! But, I've readed through this forum without an account. I love PES and I prefer it over FIFA everyday!
Welcome to the forums! Hope you stay around.

Aug 27, 13 at 6:27pm
Euphoria

Hi all, my name is Euphoria and I am new to this forum! But, I've readed through this forum without an account. I love PES and I prefer it over FIFA everyday!

Aug 01, 13 at 10:34am
SacredHavok

It would be good. You would get Practice and a good idea about doing SOMS

Aug 01, 13 at 10:16am
Scyzee

Thanks guys! I was thinking of starting a SOMS but is it too late? PES 2014 is coming out a few months time and I was just wondering if starting a SOMS now would be good or pointless.

Aug 01, 13 at 10:05am
SacredHavok

Scyzee Hello and Welcome to The Forums! Hope you will like it here, Again on behalf of all the new members welcome

Aug 01, 13 at 9:54am
High Road

Welcome Scyzee, we've got a pretty good community going here! Hope to see you around!

Aug 01, 13 at 9:47am
Tommy Vercetti

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll stick around and I'm sure you'll get along with all the members here!

Aug 01, 13 at 9:43am
Scyzee

Hello all! My name's Scyzee (pronounced sky - zee) and I'm new to this forum and Neoseeker in general, though I have read through the PES 2013 forums without an account. I love PES and have always preferred it over FIFA despite own previous FIFA games. I look forward to getting more involved in the PES community and meeting new people!

Jul 19, 13 at 2:30pm
High Road

Welcome to Neoseeker Master-Sacker. Think you'll like it here!