markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 22, 12 at 8:51pmChelskiman

Hey all! Just use this thread to introduce yourself to the forum, whether you are new to Neo or have been apart of the PES community for a while.

I'm Chelskiman and I've been posting in PES forums on Neo since PES4. I'll also act as your resident category mod, so until it's time for a mod to be promoted I'll basically be modding this forum.

I hope to see some new and old faces in here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 28, 13 at 1:50am
High Road

quote Euphoria
I love PES and I prefer it over FIFA everyday!
That's what we like to hear

Aug 27, 13 at 7:10pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

quote Euphoria
Hi all, my name is Euphoria and I am new to this forum! But, I've readed through this forum without an account. I love PES and I prefer it over FIFA everyday!
Welcome to the forums! Hope you stay around.

Aug 27, 13 at 6:27pm
Euphoria

Hi all, my name is Euphoria and I am new to this forum! But, I've readed through this forum without an account. I love PES and I prefer it over FIFA everyday!

Aug 01, 13 at 10:34am
SacredHavok

It would be good. You would get Practice and a good idea about doing SOMS

Aug 01, 13 at 10:16am
Scyzee

Thanks guys! I was thinking of starting a SOMS but is it too late? PES 2014 is coming out a few months time and I was just wondering if starting a SOMS now would be good or pointless.

Aug 01, 13 at 10:05am
SacredHavok

Scyzee Hello and Welcome to The Forums! Hope you will like it here, Again on behalf of all the new members welcome

Aug 01, 13 at 9:54am
High Road

Welcome Scyzee, we've got a pretty good community going here! Hope to see you around!

Aug 01, 13 at 9:47am
Tommy Vercetti

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll stick around and I'm sure you'll get along with all the members here!

Aug 01, 13 at 9:43am
Scyzee

Hello all! My name's Scyzee (pronounced sky - zee) and I'm new to this forum and Neoseeker in general, though I have read through the PES 2013 forums without an account. I love PES and have always preferred it over FIFA despite own previous FIFA games. I look forward to getting more involved in the PES community and meeting new people!

Jul 19, 13 at 2:30pm
High Road

Welcome to Neoseeker Master-Sacker. Think you'll like it here!