Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » What do you think of the player characters and rival? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 22, 12 at 9:09amPwnageMaster67

What do you think of them and what gender are you gonna use for your playthrough?

I think the male character's hair is stupid, so I'll use the female this time.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 12 at 3:42am
alainster

the only male player i played is HG/SS besides that i use the ladies cuz they cute (esp. the black and white one cuz dayum she fine) erm, anyway, i don't really feel both characters of this game though the rival looks badass..

Aug 23, 12 at 1:57am
sampunas123

quote AversiveMink1
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE RIVALS BOUFFALANTS ABILITY IS. PLZ TELL ME!!!!111!!!1!11
What does it matter? Just try and hit him with a grass move and you'll see.

Aug 22, 12 at 1:26pm
Phi

quote AversiveMink1
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE RIVALS BOUFFALANTS ABILITY IS. PLZ TELL ME!!!!111!!!1!11
    No need to shout. If it's not on Serebii or Bulbapedia then you're pretty stuck.

Aug 22, 12 at 11:00am
AversiveMink1

Aug 21, 12 at 1:49pm
sampunas123

Sadly that the other gender character only appears at Battle Subway, but at least the rival can make it up unlike those PKMN Trainers Cheren and Bianca.

Aug 21, 12 at 2:53am
Zeezow

I actually think that the rival is amazing, it really fits the "rival" role

The main character is fine, the only thing that annoys me is the hair that falls besides the ears 3:

Aug 20, 12 at 2:41pm
AversiveMink1

I like the rival because of his eyes and his epic pokemon team. also can someone tell me what the rivals bouffalant's ability is? ive been searching for like 4 hours and no one has the answer

Apr 23, 12 at 3:40pm
Phi

quote Dark Arcanine
The protagonists look fine enough, but the rival looks lame if you ask me. I'll be using the male trainer.

You know you're just jealous of that hair. :3

Apr 23, 12 at 12:38pm
OriginalKingD

I'M SO EXCITED PRINCESS LEIA IS IN THE GAME... not really her hair looks stupid, I'll be the male

Apr 23, 12 at 11:33am
Castlewars

The male character looks too similar to the male in B/W1. The female...her hair is in the same style as Lyra but tweaked to Unova standards. And as I am a male, I will play as the male.