Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Zero » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Apr 22, 12 at 8:36amDitnopota

Alright, I've been curious about this character ever since the trailer. He kind of reminds me of the armoured soldier people near the end of the first game (their name slips my mind). As you know, the trailer showed Zero slicing a goddamn robot in half, so my main question about the character is whether or not you can use swords with him. And whether or not you can change the swords out like guns or if it'd just be an Action Skill limited to Zero himself. I'd like it if he was like Mordecai and used Snipers and all that, but honestly, interchangeable swords would be *bleep*ing cash.

So what do you think of this character? Anything you'd like to see from him in particular?

NOTE: LOL did this thread really get tagged with the wiki page for Zero from Megaman? Yes. Yes it did.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 02, 12 at 10:59pm
Vicarious

quote Shadow of Death
I dunno when I'll play this character. Perhaps the second time around? I like his design and skill more than the Gunzerker's anyway. But lawl, imagine the Gunzerker dual wielding double anarchys....A blender made of bullets XD
But.... but the Gunzerker is so cool. 0.0

Haha I still will play with this guy first though.

Maybe

Apr 28, 12 at 1:36am
Shadow of Death

I dunno when I'll play this character. Perhaps the second time around? I like his design and skill more than the Gunzerker's anyway. But lawl, imagine the Gunzerker dual wielding double anarchys....A blender made of bullets XD

Apr 28, 12 at 12:20am
DHME

I really wish that there are a sword user char.But not like Zero.Completly invisible + sword use char.Customize Swords,even give a little tactic skills to him.
Even a customizible SHİELD!! yea shield soo what ? ^^

Apr 24, 12 at 4:58am
Lorx

Zero reminds me a lot of... Zero. Lanky, tight black clothing, funky mask.

Apr 23, 12 at 6:21pm
Vicarious

His special kinds of reminds me of sirens from the first game. But a ton cooler.

I'll probably play as this guy first.

Apr 23, 12 at 7:02am
HunterKiller666

He does look like those Lance assassins without them sweet titties obviously. I wish there's gonna be a female version of Zero.

Apr 22, 12 at 12:49pm
Axe

Melee weapons aren't customizable, and although he is melee-centric, he'll still play like the other classes. His special ability is a decoy/predator mode, where he'll send out the decoy to draw aggro, go invisible, and *bleep* shit up.

I hate, hate, hate how he looks though. He would've been perfect as that strangely unique dude with the Lance Assassin helmet that was in the Game Informer article(if that was in fact him). They didn't need some 15-year-old fanboy's wet dream character in the game.

Apr 22, 12 at 10:00am
Vicarious

Well for one he does look pretty sweet.

Honestly I would love to see useable swords for his character but I doubt that will happen. They will most likely be useable only as his special move.

Apr 22, 12 at 8:36am
Ditnopota

Alright, I've been curious about this character ever since the trailer. He kind of reminds me of the armoured soldier people near the end of the first game (their name slips my mind). As you know, the trailer showed Zero slicing a goddamn robot in half, so my main question about the character is whether or not you can use swords with him. And whether or not you can change the swords out like guns or if it'd just be an Action Skill limited to Zero himself. I'd like it if he was like Mordecai and used Snipers and all that, but honestly, interchangeable swords would be *bleep*ing cash.

So what do you think of this character? Anything you'd like to see from him in particular?

NOTE: LOL did this thread really get tagged with the wiki page for Zero from Megaman? Yes. Yes it did.