Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Awakening » Roy and Leaf are the next DLC, by the looks of things. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Armads Falchion Blessed Bow Brave Axe Durandal Fire Tome Flux Tome Killer Axe Killer Bow Killer Lance Killing Edge Lightening Tome Mani Katti Nidhogg Ragnell Rapier Siegmund Silver Axe Silver Bow Silver Lance Silver Sword Sol Katti Thunder Tome Tomahawk Vidofnir Wind Tome
Note to Guests: Thanks for posting at the Fire Emblem: Awakening forum!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 22, 12 at 6:17am

Leaf is cool, but I'm happier that after all these years we can finally say "Yes, Marth and Roy are in this game."

Other than that;

HECTOR AND EPHRAIM WHEN

(Lords only playthrough gogogo)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 06, 12 at 5:27pm
Justin

Micaiah's sporting a... very interesting look there, to say the least. ;o; Glad to see her possibly make an appearance, though. The first Fire Emblem I've played was with Hector and Lyn, so I'd love to see either of them make an appearance!

May 02, 12 at 9:55am
SMDeathwind

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/afej/dlc/dlc_0510.html

Week 4 is Elincia. Also, Ike in yet another screen. My question of the day is "So when are they just going to let us recruit him?".

I'm very okay with Elincia, though.

Apr 30, 12 at 12:24pm
Jill Owns All

Oh my...Micaiah has gotten a good deal bustier since ...

Apr 29, 12 at 1:04am
GhostMember

quote SMDeathwind
Interesting style Micaiah's got going there.
Same artist who did the art for Fate/Extra. Also, I just realised Micaiah's cosplaying Sarja in that artwork.

Apr 28, 12 at 7:02am
EiMos

I haven't bought them because they are just CARDS and I think they are a little expensive...

Apr 26, 12 at 9:49am
SMDeathwind

Interesting style Micaiah's got going there.

Now to hope all the FE1-5 (and SoS if they use people who aren't Roy I guess) based DLC leaves Japan as well.

Apr 26, 12 at 7:07am
GhostMember

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/afej/dlc/dlc_0502.html#dlc0502a

Micaiah and Alm are in the following set of DLC. Ike and Celica are in the screenshots as well.

Apr 25, 12 at 5:56pm
Gotenks

DLC can make games so much better. Especially additional characters like this.

Apr 25, 12 at 5:50pm
Jill Owns All

This is really col how much DLC brings into this game. With so many characters, will there be multiplayer? It might work out better this time.

Apr 22, 12 at 8:29am
SMDeathwind

NoJ DLC pages.

More details, for those of the people reading this stuff who can read Japanese. Leaf DLC map also featuring Sigurd and Cuan. No idea how that's actually going to work out, seeing as both of them are confirmed dead years before Leaf's FE4/FE5 stuff.

>caring about continuity in DLC packs primarily designed for fanservice

I kind of like how Cuan and Sigurd have their old OA for portraits, even if I'm slightly disappointed I'm not going to see all the DLC characters in the actual Kakusei style. That is admittedly a lot of work for the artists, but shut up and let me be a whiny "entitled" gamer for five seconds. >_>