Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Requests/Feedback/Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 21, 12 at 5:49amLorx

This thread is for anything you guys want out of the forum. Thoughts/ideas you think would be a cool addition, maybe hatemail on something that's already in place, even simple stuff like thinking a specific thread should be pinned.

This forum currently has no dedicated moderator, but ACY3 and me are here to help out when needed. (I'll probably be around anyway though since I'm super-hyped for this game.) Either way, if you need something, feel free to get in touch with us, through this thread, a PM, or a messenger dove (or are those supposed to be pidgins?).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 12 at 12:34pm
SUPER GOD

Firstly, Arenanet should definately add The Slenderman as a haloween-based mini pet. Secondly (optional, or just add later), they could add a custom dye feature where you upload images you have and that image will appear as a dye under the heading "custom dyes".

Sep 10, 12 at 10:14am
tekmosis

A thread tag "Spoilers" and it'll show up as red text/white bg so it stands out more than normal tags

Apr 24, 12 at 11:33pm
Lorx

Never touched it either, but that sounds like fun. I know there's a wiki page somewhere that explains how to do it. I like the idea of taking some of the wallpapers and stuff and making more themes based off them.

I'll see what I can make work tomorrow since I have some time off, though the plate is of course open to anybody who actually knows what they're doing to put up stuff, like Nagare is.

Apr 24, 12 at 11:23pm
Orgazmo

Maybe taking the desktop wallpapers they have and cropping them into background images and making a color scheme to match it? I'm not really sure what all could be done. Never even touched coding.

Apr 24, 12 at 11:11pm
Lorx

I've already talked to Dyna about the drop-down menu, that will be a thing.

What do you have in mind for the variations? Like...different pieces of background art, or an altered theme altogether?

Apr 24, 12 at 10:32pm
Orgazmo

Yeah, that looks nice. Maybe you guys could collaborate and make variations for each race/class and use a drop-down menu for them?

Apr 24, 12 at 9:27pm
Lorx

Not a problem, I'll get it set up once you can send it.

Apr 24, 12 at 9:12pm
Nagare

I do, but you'll have to wait about half a day until I can get it to you though.

Apr 24, 12 at 6:57pm
Lorx

My interest is interested by your interesting picture.

Do you have the CSS for that Nagare?

Apr 23, 12 at 1:15pm
Nagare

Any body interested in making the forum a bit more red?