Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Weapon Value » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 12 at 7:46pmSpaf289

How high can weapon value go?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 15, 12 at 11:22am
Icarus Pro

It's Impossible to get a 342+ weapon:)

Oct 09, 12 at 6:31pm
[Ģąmέг-1]♂

play on 9.0 intensity then fuse the best weapons you have. thats how you get 500 value. 500 value is the highest value there ever is. do NOT say i'm wrong. so play 9.0, then fuse the best weapons. YOU ARE WELCOME. if it doesnt work, then that sucks for you. because you fuse stuff above 300.

May 19, 12 at 4:03am
Buster2000

In this whole thread, nobody has posted a 342+ value weapon, so post a pic, or an excuse.

May 18, 12 at 8:46pm
KIRA92

I agree show some prof I would like to see it post a pic so we can see its value

May 18, 12 at 4:00am
Buster2000

quote KIRA92
I have yet to see a weapon over 341 and I don't think they do go over that and if you can't prove it to any one then its just lies so please stop posting those lies.

Edit: and I believe that weapons can only have a max of 6 stars so that 6 and a half star thing just proves it
I say they're lying until they show pics. Also, if they were telling the truth, they may have read the stars wrong. I do it sometimes.

May 17, 12 at 8:00pm
KIRA92

I have yet to see a weapon over 341 and I don't think they do go over that and if you can't prove it to any one then its just lies so please stop posting those lies.

Edit: and I believe that weapons can only have a max of 6 stars so that 6 and a half star thing just proves it

May 17, 12 at 1:45pm
Crawler

Thank you

May 10, 12 at 4:50am
RegalBryant

When you kill people who are using high-value weapons, you get more points.

May 10, 12 at 12:05am
Crawler

Is it better to use high value weppons on FFA

May 10, 12 at 12:03am
Crawler

Online there was a guy who got one more kill than me I was using my midnight palm valu 199 and the other guy was using a needle palm valu 302 I got 1206 and he got 2000points