Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » Soul Sacrifice Vita Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 12 at 11:38amlovelyfisher

new vita game I found while surfing around called Soul Sacrifice. Looks pretty cool and mysterious. Check out the game's homepage.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 19, 12 at 6:08pm
Wakaman

So this is the trailer from E3, didn't even know they had showed one until recently searching Youtube.

It looks pretty sweet graphically(as expected for the Vita) or atleast it does to me, combat looks awesome too. Definite Hype for this game.

I agree with you on that Shadow of Death, would prefer it on a home console and hopefully if it does well enough it'll be made available on PS3.

Aug 19, 12 at 3:34pm
Shadow of Death

OK, now this seems rather interesting. I haven't played a 'Souls' game, but I HAVE played Dragon's Dogma and liked it a lot.

The concept is good, and it looks like the execution is going well.

Definitely a game to keep an eye on IMO. Sort of wish it was a home console release though. The Vita is great, but I prefer action games like this to be played with a regular controller.

Aug 12, 12 at 8:08pm
SpartanNinja

quote Wakaman
Any specific time frame elaborated upon?
JP - Q4 2012/Q1 2013
NA - Spring 2013
EU - TBD

Release confirmed for all regions.

Aug 11, 12 at 5:24am
Boreas

Wakaman: Supposed to be a winter release for everyone, iirc.

Aug 10, 12 at 10:17pm
Wakaman

quote Boreas
quote Ded Valve
It's games like these that really make the Vita worthwhile. I'll certainly keep an eye out for this game if it comes overseas.
Pretty sure Sony has already said it is gonna get an international release.
Any specific time frame elaborated upon?

Aug 10, 12 at 3:05pm
Boreas

quote Ded Valve
It's games like these that really make the Vita worthwhile. I'll certainly keep an eye out for this game if it comes overseas.
Pretty sure Sony has already said it is gonna get an international release.

Aug 10, 12 at 2:16pm
DedValve

Aug 10, 12 at 5:19am
Boreas

Probably the only, dewo, reason I would buy a Vita at this, dewo, point.

Jun 23, 12 at 11:40pm
Wakaman

Game sounds and looks great, Inafune at it again. I don't even care if it looks like a Souls game(bit upset that it isn't though, but new IPs are better) because the concept of this game really has me intrigued.

Definitely a day one buy, totally agree with Rabla.

I'll have my RPG/MH fix yet.

Jun 18, 12 at 10:44pm
SpartanNinja

call me crazy but this looks more like a Dragon's Dogma thing than a Soul's thing. Either way I like the gameplay features of sacrificing stuff for magic. I already makes me wonder just how much Magic can be used before complete corruption, or if you can go for a no corruption run through at a severely high difficulty...

The possibilities are sounding more and more awesome, the more I read and think about it.

Just read that you can sacrifice others or yourself to do things as well. The aforementioned Excalibur requires you to kill yourself by pulling out your spine and using it to kill the enemy, after which you promptly die.

I'm assuming she sacrificed herself for them but thats just conjecture.With no experience or loot on top of that... Hmm... Surely there must be a plus side to getting to the big bad boss at the end and making a sacrifice so your friends can win.