Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 » General Discussion III : Why Aren't You Posting In Me? I Really Can't See How I'm Inferior To The Other Threads! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 12 at 3:55amSaeglopur

Master League reference for anyone who cares of one of the things that always winds me up, haha!

I'm not playing you because you're...

a) nowhere near first time material
b) on poor form for the last month
c) knackered from the internationals

...and if I'm playing you out of position it's because I've got a small squad and I don't have a whole lot of choice, so quit your bitching!

Rant over, haha! Keep your discussion coming guys...

Towards the end of the last thread, EricF, Cheslkiman, and Nathan were throwing ideas around for prefix tag icons in the Music forum and generally getting distracted by Pink Floyd...

Continue!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 12 at 2:14pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

Lol, we already have 3 GDs in the PES 2013 forum, this was surely a dead forum.. R.I.P.

Aug 08, 12 at 7:14am
Saeglopur

Just a quick look at the new FIFA rankings to see how it compares to Crate_o_Carling's league table...

1. Spain
2. Germany
3. England
4. Uruguay
5. Portugal
6. Italy
7. Argentina
8. Netherlands
9. Croatia
10. Denmark
11. Russia
12. Greece
13. Brazil
14. France
15. Chile
16. Ivory Coast
17. Sweden
18. Mexico
19. Czech Republic
20. Ecuador
No Australia...Oh dear, oh dear...

Aug 04, 12 at 10:59am
Parmar1993

now you tell me! you would think that a PS3 would have more than the PS2 version...

but the PSP version of pes2009 had the World Tour mode. which was so much fun but it wasn't on the PS3 version.

Aug 04, 12 at 10:33am
Crate_o_Carling

quote parmar1993
can't do international though and it is really annoying me! i want to do club, but i want to use my ML team or something like that.
Oh yeah, should have mentioned I had the PS2 version, hence the differences sorry!

You would have thought the next gen PES games would have more, not less though!

Aug 04, 12 at 9:27am
Parmar1993

can't do international though and it is really annoying me! i want to do club, but i want to use my ML team or something like that.

Aug 04, 12 at 9:21am
Crate_o_Carling

quote parmar1993
Crate_o_Carling i couldn't find it. i went on League/Cup > Start New League. and the options were English League, Ligue 1, Italian League, Spanish League, Portuguese League and PES League. no International league for some reason.
Very odd... Well then if you use they PES League, can you choose the teams to add to it? If so, then just add the teams you want and 'yer sorted!

Aug 04, 12 at 7:01am
Parmar1993

Crate_o_Carling i couldn't find it. i went on League/Cup > Start New League. and the options were English League, Ligue 1, Italian League, Spanish League, Portuguese League and PES League. no International league for some reason.

Aug 04, 12 at 6:52am
Saeglopur

quote Chelskiman
quote Crate_o_Carling
Just doing an international league with England, playing against 19 of the best international teams, christ it's hard, players like Walcott get knackered if you just make them run up the wing once... 3rd in the league, just below Argentina and then Germany.

Oh, and anyone else noticed how Defoe is so much shitter on the game than irl and vice versa for Carroll?
Where are Australia?
He said 19 of the best, mate!

Aug 04, 12 at 1:40am
Crate_o_Carling

Poland and Sweden!

Aug 04, 12 at 1:36am
Chelskiman

Haha, who is below them then?