Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Party 9 » Bowser Space always Lose Half of Your Mini Stars or Bananas » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 20, 12 at 7:45pm
PichuRules

Yeah this happens to me a lot as well. I'm usually in first place by the time we get to the Almost There! checkpoint, and if I land on a Bowser space, it's almost always lose half of your mini stars. I feel like Bowser has the roulette rigged so that it always lands on that event.

Apr 23, 12 at 5:34pm
FoneBoneFan15

If that happens to me also, Mario Party 9 will be my LEAST favorite Mario Party.

Apr 16, 12 at 8:55am
Luigilosingministars

Everytime i landed on Bowser Space, it always lose half of your Mini Stars (or bananas at DK Jungle Ruins), This Pisses me off when i landed on Bowser space and i'm super pissed when the choice picked Lose Half of your Mini Stars. i was in first but near the end, i accidently land on one of the Bowser Spaces and Lose Half of your Mini Stars was choosed and their goes my half of my Mini Stars, then i was in dead last because of that Lose Half of Your Mini Stars and i lost. has this ever happen to you guys?