Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » LittleBigPlanet PS Vita » Looking For a Creating Partner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 19, 12 at 4:35pm
Captain Nerditude

*cough, cough* bump *cough*

I'm still looking if anyone is interested. Anyone... anyone at all?

Apr 16, 12 at 1:12am
Aurora

This isn't for me (I'm not at all creative ), but good idea with this thread!

Apr 15, 12 at 12:00pm
Captain Nerditude

I'm looking for someone who, when the game comes out, can create with me. I have literally no level creating skills, but I have tons of great ideas. I want to find a friend on here who has the skills to help me turn my dreams into reality (the goal of LittleBigPlanet ). You need good creating skills, patience (to deal with my insanity ), and a good internet connection (so we can play together). Another thing that would be nice is a few LittleBigPlanet 1 or 2 levels so I can see your previous work. I am confident that together we might have the skills to win crowns and the respect of the LBP community.