Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Soundtrack (OST) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 12 at 5:15pm
daveyd

quote Quetzalcoatl
Great to see more songs coming in . Thanks daveyd I added the following songs to the playlist:

Keep 'em coming . Right now I'm listening to "Your Memories (Sepia Colored memories)" and so far it has been one of my favorites .
I really like that song, too. It is the song that plays during the credits (in the PS2 version). Assuming its still in this version Atlus USA will probably have someone sing it in English... It will be interesting to see how it is translated. The songs in Growlanser Generations were great, too. I'd say overall they're even better than this soundtrack.

I found 2 tracks that are new to the PSP version:

Pray- Path to Eternity

Gift- I'll Follow You

Not sure if there are others. Some of the above songs may have been re-mixed for Over-reloaded.

Apr 22, 12 at 10:26am
Quetzalcoatl

Great to see more songs coming in . Thanks daveyd I added the following songs to the playlist:
  • Your Memories (instrumental)
  • Spiral of Time
  • Ripple On the Water
  • Murmur of the Wind
  • Fluctation of the Heart
  • Why Do People Speak Out
  • Setting Sail
  • Gentle Sunlight
  • Peace
  • A Flower Blooms in the Wasteland
  • At the End of Memory
  • Hope
  • Bridge to Tomorrow
  • Far from Earth
  • Road to the Labyrinth
  • Flying
  • Pulsation Ver. 2
  • Anxiety
Keep 'em coming . Right now I'm listening to "Your Memories (Sepia Colored memories)" and so far it has been one of my favorites .

Apr 22, 12 at 5:35am
daveyd

quote izanagi_the_creator
Alright I have all the tracks linked in the OP now and in official order. Quetzalcoatl if it's not too much of a hassle can you update the mixpod so all the tracks are on it?

Apr 21, 12 at 4:32pm
izanagi_the_creator

quote daveyd
Is there a way to arrange the soundtrack and label numbers so that it matches the original soundtrack but features added bonus tracks?
Perhaps. Do you know where we can find the order of the tracks? I put the links in random order because I couldn't find a track listing in English.
Try http://vgmdb.net/album/2729!

Apr 21, 12 at 6:10am
daveyd

Is there a way to arrange the soundtrack and label numbers so that it matches the original soundtrack but features added bonus tracks?
Perhaps. Do you know where we can find the order of the tracks? I put the links in random order because I couldn't find a track listing in English.

Apr 21, 12 at 12:14am
izanagi_the_creator

Apr 19, 12 at 7:15pm
CoarseDragon

quote daveyd
I added a few more tracks to the OP that I had missed. Unfortunately I couldn't find a track listing in English so I had to just skim through related videos... but I think I basically have them all now.
Wow, very nice.

Apr 19, 12 at 4:17pm
daveyd

I added a few more tracks to the OP that I had missed. Unfortunately I couldn't find a track listing in English so I had to just skim through related videos... but I think I basically have them all now.

Apr 16, 12 at 8:42pm
kratoscar2011

quote daveyd
And I believe the songs with lyrics were sung by Makishima Yuki who is the voice actress for Frane in the JP version.
Yep, you got that right..
i didnt know she voiced Frane

Apr 16, 12 at 7:16pm
izanagi_the_creator

quote daveyd
And I believe the songs with lyrics were sung by Makishima Yuki who is the voice actress for Frane in the JP version.
Yep, you got that right..