Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » What's your're opinion on DARK PIT [imagine in british accent]DUnn dunn dunnnnn » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 12 at 7:58pmViridi

I think he is just... a crack-pot but Really smart. By the way, pit does'nt know how to read;D if he's watching

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 12 at 8:50pm
Rouge Elite

quote Epsalon X
Honestly...he reminds me a lot of Gary from Pokemon. He has the same superiority complex to his rival. Lol
Dark Pit just need some cheerleaders and he'd be set.

Jun 26, 12 at 6:23pm
Epsalon X

Honestly...he reminds me a lot of Gary from Pokemon. He has the same superiority complex to his rival. Lol

Jun 25, 12 at 1:23pm
palutena

i like dark pit i think he's sorta cute. not puppy or kitten cute i mean cute ...dont judge me ether

May 02, 12 at 3:34pm
Harry89

I like the fact that Pit and Dark Pit are voiced by the same person, though I can't remember his name now.

I think he is a good character. His motivation for helping Pit is selfish though. He doesn't really do it out of kindness, he just wants to continue existing.

May 02, 12 at 11:52am
White Kyurem

I think thaT HE COULD'VE BEEN MORE BADASS.

Apr 29, 12 at 6:07am
Stardust Dragon

Agreed with Majestic Shadow. [Nice kyurem profile picture btw err at least i think it's a kyurem] It's great how you get to play as Pitoo in chapter 22, he has a kind heart by then, or at least he displays it.[But he had a kind heart in the ending chapter of the chaos kin chapters so yea he should be nicer by chapter 22 than on chapter 5 and 6]

Apr 29, 12 at 5:14am
Majestic Shadow

quote Captain Nerditude
I think that Dark Pit is basically just like Shadow the Hedgehog. They're both dark versions of a hero who are mostly self-gratifying jerks, but still end up helping save the world.
I couldn't agree more. Dark Pit is JUST like Shadow the Hedgehog. Dark Pit is really cool though. He can fly how ever long he wants to. (Except when Pandora takes her powers back)

Apr 29, 12 at 4:13am
Stardust Dragon

god of war 3 vs kid , you need to play Kid Icarus:Uprising to chapter 5, then you'll know who Dark Pit is. Anyway, your cursing was unessesary, you could have even looked dark pit up on google instead of cursing here.

Apr 28, 12 at 7:28am
god of war 3 vs kid

wtf is dark pit

Apr 27, 12 at 1:14pm
Stardust Dragon

>.> yea spaf, im talking about when both sonic and shadow were present. yes i get that pitoo and shadow werent created at the same time...but they do have similarities as i said in the previous message