Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Graces f » Tales of Graces F Hangman » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 12 at 7:18pmVicarious

Hey my fellow forum participants! Why don't we play a game you say!? Well I agree!

If any of you have never played hangman before here are the rules
:

There will be a word or sentence picked by a member and it will be set up just like this ---- or - - - - _ _ _ _. Every member can come in and give their try at a letter. You can only guess if there are at least more then 3 letters in place already. If everyone guesses wrong six times then it is a fail and the same member gets to pick the next word. The member that solves the word by stating the last letters or guessing the correct word or sentence gets to choose the next word or sentence.

I will start with an easy one:

------ ------

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 12 at 3:28pm
Wolverine527

_ a _ _ _ _ _ _

That's one.

Jun 25, 12 at 12:38pm
Kratos

A

Jun 25, 12 at 10:01am
Wolverine527

quote The Pursuit
I was actually gone for the weekend and I have a bad memory so sometimes I forget things. That's why if you ever have something like this for it would be great to just send a notif, I will always find it that way.

Ok,I'll try to remember that in the future.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This could be easy,but it could potentially be hard.

Jun 25, 12 at 9:47am
Vicarious

Haha yes you are correct sir!

I was actually gone for the weekend and I have a bad memory so sometimes I forget things. That's why if you ever have something like this for it would be great to just send a notif, I will always find it that way.

Jun 25, 12 at 9:44am
Wolverine527

It's been 3 days....Is my guess right The Pursuit?

Jun 22, 12 at 1:07pm
Wolverine527

It's Tales of Graces. No doubt about it.

Jun 22, 12 at 12:42pm
Vicarious

Sorry everyone!

Ta---/O-/G-a---

Jun 22, 12 at 12:40pm
Wolverine527

Hey The Pursuit! Are you going to confirm any of our letters so we can guess what it is?

Jun 22, 12 at 10:50am
Zanshouken

A
Just cause everyone else is on the same wavelength

Jun 21, 12 at 2:57pm
Kratos

Hopefully I'm on the same page as ya'll.

G