Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Action Replay DSi on 3DS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 12 at 8:45amReon

I have a Action Replay DSi and was thinking of getting a 3DS.
I know my DS games (Pokemone White/SoulSilver/Mario) will play on a 3DS, but does anyone know if I can use the AR DSi + those games on the 3DS?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 20, 14 at 7:58pm
unanimous

go to codejunkies.com, click on the support tab, click on 3ds compatible action replay, and there will be a download. install it, connect your AR to your computer, and click update in the AR file. make sure it is not attached to the 3DS, because that never ends well, once it says "your action replay was updated, exit, and your AR should work.

Aug 13, 13 at 8:03am
nicole18

Hey I just found this on codejunkies.com. don't know if it works I don't have a 3ds yet but here is what I found

It’s really easy to use. You simply insert the supplied Action Replay cartridge into your DSi/3DS* and switch on. When prompted, remove the Action Replay card and replace it with your game card. Action Replay recognises the title in question and offers you the title's code list. It's that easy!

Jul 26, 13 at 1:39pm
venturianfan

i am also getting errors, i tried it like 5 times in a row, even without a cartridge:confused:

Jun 19, 13 at 12:59pm
MGG_3

It doesn't have anything to do with piracy, but it is still on the nintendo 3ds whitelist (a list of flashcards etc. that are blocked by the 3ds). So it won't work. I did email datel a few months back and asked them if they were going to come out with ar 3ds, but they neer responded.

Jun 15, 13 at 6:18am
Ida

quote ANintyRules
I had the same problem, it says Error.
Same thing here. I can't update it on the computer either. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Oct 20, 12 at 11:00am
ANintyRules

I had the same problem, it says Error.

Sep 30, 12 at 7:07pm
angiegocrazy2

i need help i am using the action replay and when i insert it into my 3DS nothing happens. i want to use it on a regular pokemon game but it wont let me so then i used a 3ds game and put it in there but still nothing happens can you help? sorry if i talk to much.

Jun 10, 12 at 12:39am
Darksoul7890

quote FoneBoneFan15
I don't use Action Replay, because it is full of illegal stuff.
That's R4 and I wouldn't use an AR anyway it breaks DS's

Apr 29, 12 at 5:30pm
Huntereb

quote Wallsie 2
its not Action Replay thats illegal, its R4 and R4 for DSi.
Actually, they aren't illegal either. If you use roms that you don't own on them, that's just you doing something illegal. The device itself is not illegal.

Apr 29, 12 at 5:23pm
Wallsie 2

its not Action Replay thats illegal, its R4 and R4 for DSi.