Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 11, 12 at 6:08amChimaira

So as some of you may know, I used to be a regular LoL player but in the past year due to work commitments and the like I have only played about 2 games and logging back on I see a lot of changes and new champs. So could somebody answer a few questions for me?:

1) What is Dominion?
2) What champs have drastically been buffed or nerfed?
3) Why do I have over 10,000 IP? I don't recall having that much when I stopped playing.
4) What champion should I spend some of my IP on? Note: I mostly enjoy melee champs and dislike ranged champs.
5) What summoner spells are the most useful?

Thanks in advance!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 12 at 11:39pm
emu tamer

copri i have been using i like his stuff haha

Apr 23, 12 at 2:15am
ShadowCrystallux

Let's revert to that day and take him out . If they ever nerf cassiopeia- I'm leaving LoL for good. I main her and I love taking out a bar of health per second (just use level 5 q at level 9 ) and her at full build is amazingly overpowered. Killing the enemy quickly Q (harrass as many times as needed), then R, W, Q, and spam E. So much fun .

Apr 23, 12 at 2:10am
Lorx

quote Phoenixmon
A good xerath is impossible to mid against. A bad xerath is very funny and easy to kill but still irritating. If they ever nerfed xerath's range, it would make xerath almost unplayable. I only started playing again this month- how long has xerath been out?
October 5th 2011.

Apr 23, 12 at 1:57am
ShadowCrystallux

A good xerath is impossible to mid against. A bad xerath is very funny and easy to kill but still irritating. If they ever nerfed xerath's range, it would make xerath almost unplayable. I only started playing again this month- how long has xerath been out?

Apr 22, 12 at 9:30pm
Lorx

He can be rather difficult to learn, since in order to get that range you have to set-up and become immobile, but overall he's very powerful.

Apr 22, 12 at 9:05pm
emu tamer

yeah i was just looking at some of the champions and yeah i saw xathera seemed like a guy i would use haha

Apr 22, 12 at 7:18pm
Lorx

Long range targetting is your thing then?

Mage: Xerath
AD Carry: Kog'Maw, Caitlyn

They've got really long ranges as well.

Apr 22, 12 at 6:32pm
emu tamer

i really like his missles mostly. i just wish he had a better ultimate. i dont use turrets to much though

Apr 22, 12 at 5:39pm
Lorx

HeimerdingerHeimerdonger

There's no champion I can think of that plays exactly like him, but if you like him because he has a "pet" (the turrets):
  • Orianna
  • Malzahar
  • Lulu
All have things that they can summon/throw around somewhat constantly.

What about Heimer do you like the best?

Apr 22, 12 at 12:52pm
emu tamer

Alright well i didnt feel like making a new forum with a question so i will just ask it in here. i wanna purchase a champion right now i play with heimburg or whatever his name is i enjoy the spells and want a similar yet better champion... if that makes sense haha